View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
LuffyDD
The Complicated

re: Hi. Just checking if anyone is still checking these forums.

Anyone getting Guild Wars 2?

HyourinX
Holy Water Addict

Probably not Guild Wars. If anything, I'm waiting for -

Phantasy Star Online 2
Diablo 3

Cyril0321 wrote:
Emissary256 wrote:
in case anyone is wondering, it's pretty easy to contact Cyril on steam.

only because I've been addicted to turn based strategies! I've been playing "Magic the Gathering: Tactics" recently. Some people think it's boring but I like it! It's like... chess?

Speaking of boring, you guys must have been EXTREMELY BORED for checking the forums! I mean, there isn't even a shoutbox anymore! =P

But if there was still a "shoutbox", I'd say congratulations to Fal and Listia! Life is full of new beginnings indeed. I am happy when friends succeed! Happy

that rhymed! xD

Oh, yes I'm that bored. What are you also checking here for?

Just out of curiosity, would it be possible for me to become the leader of Visions at all? Since I'm no longer officially in Visions, what do?

Also, at the moment, I'm apparently a proofreader for a manga translation project for a manga for the primary motive of being able to read the story finally. The person translating the text takes forever though and I have to clean up a very surprising amount of issues.
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

I don't know much about guild wars so I'm not sure if I'm going to try it. I might play diablo 3.

Emi, I'm joking about the bored thing. I know everyone here still thinks about our community occasionally because we miss it to some extent. I miss it too. That's why I'm here! =P

About guild leadership... well it's really up to you and everyone else if you really have the intent of continuing Visions. I can pass leadership to you if you really want to lead it. It might be better to start your own guild though.

How is Mabi by the way? Do a lot of people still play?

The only people I see from Visions around are Gilbert, Mrsaturn (though I know him from Earth), Zeru, Jess, and Sophia00000. Gilbert is also in Ascend. I have no idea if Souyui or Poof's group still play though. Someone named jhmf is still in Visions and really doesn't recognize me at all since this person tried making an offer but never really said anything special or along "hey I know you."

During this time, upgrade stones and highlander bows have greatly decreased in price to much more affordable prices. Tailoring has officially died as a form of income because of an event that gave out free materials. Due to a lack of housing, I haven't really tried selling my gachapon nonsense manuals yet nor do I think it will work out.

Range also has buffs in the form of AR becoming stronger than its G3 self and the Sniper title gives 10 crit and 50 dex. There's also some new nonsense from an event that gave out (overpowered) beam swords. Nexon wanted to nerf them because "they were too powerful," but only nerfed the ones that were obtained from a specific time range. The initial ones aren't nerfed at all and are still 175~ max hit with around 50 or so crit. In other words, Nexon messed up their attempt to balance power by creating an even wider power discrepancy.

I haven't used melee at all though, so those laser swords aren't much of a concern to me yet. Ascend is pretty fun, but I've been mainly been talking to the people in it rather than doing mabi stuff with them. I don't even think I ran anything with the Ascend people yet, but it's definitely fun talking to them.

Stuff.

Edit: Forum Image
-Sprite

Awarded:

Yaya just posting here for nostalgia's sake as well. Kinda like how I randomly want to play FF6 sometimes.

So I've been playing tf2 and of course noobing it up by using all the weapons that allow for cheap kills. It's sorta relaxing in some way to get so many points without even trying... err Steam ID: Sprite

And about SC2... yea.... sorta playing that as well... sorta... BUFF ZERG!!212!!

I'm also going to try to learn how to play the piano over the summer... I dunno how that will work out. I tried self teaching myself before and got surprisingly far... but I got bored/ not rage quit at the end.

End

Emissary256

-Sprite wrote:
Yaya just posting here for nostalgia's sake as well. Kinda like how I randomly want to play FF6 sometimes.

So I've been playing tf2 and of course noobing it up by using all the weapons that allow for cheap kills. It's sorta relaxing in some way to get so many points without even trying... err Steam ID: Sprite

And about SC2... yea.... sorta playing that as well... sorta... BUFF ZERG!!212!!

I'm also going to try to learn how to play the piano over the summer... I dunno how that will work out. I tried self teaching myself before and got surprisingly far... but I got bored/ not rage quit at the end.

End

There are a billion "Sprite"s on Steam though. what do
-Sprite

Awarded:

Emissary256 wrote:
-Sprite wrote:
Blah blah blah

End

There are a billion "Sprite"s on Steam though. what do

I guess... ask for other peeps IDs or location to find IDs... and add them myself

OK GUYS LISTEN UP

Lemme in on your ids so that I can spam you nah jk jk but really gimme those ids so I can just randomly join in and start croco styling

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

Since we are sharing steam profiles, I'll create a new topic for it

Over here -> http://visionshome.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8299940&gid=103748

Emi, if you really want to lead and you're ready for it, just let me know. Then we can also probably pick who the other councils should be if anything. Since Visions is a small guild again, it might be better to have a sole leader for now though. You're probably the best candidate for leader because you've been council before and probably the most in touch with Mabi right now.

Cyril0321 wrote:
probably the most in touch with Mabi right now.

I still log onto Mabi daily :U...

But if Emi do decide to lead, i'd gladly help as a council or just be a member if i can't be council. But then again i'm in Pinnacle, so it might be hard for me to choose which guild i'll be in.

Photobucket
Boo!
Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

Most of us in Poof's group seperated.

I'm pretty sure Kiky and some of her friends play with Sophi on Vindictus. (And LoL) I've joined a new group of friends and we've been playing Minecraft together. Poof's been busy I believe, with life and school and what not.

I was just talking about Mabi today and decided I should visit. XD

HEYOOOO

Soulsaps wrote:
I'm pretty sure Kiky and some of her friends play with Sophi on Vindictus. (And LoL)

Oh i stopped playing Vindi, but i think Kiky and her friends are playing something else BUT OMG SAP IS ALIVE for now.

Photobucket
Boo!
manasou
Soysauce

Awarded:

I kind of stopped playing Mabi. It's way too game breaking for me now.

I've been enjoying life away from the keyboard a lot of my days.

Games I've recently played/playing:
- Phantasy Star Online 2
- Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst
- Minecraft
- Sims 3
- Fat Princess
- Been on my Nintendo 3DS a lot, if you want to add me as friend, lemme know.
- Soul Caliber 5

I might be playing:
- Tera Online
- PSO2 (Japan servers, when it opens)
- Diablo 3

Nice to see you all still lively.

The Complicated

Everyone i know is going to start playing Tera just after my prepurchase of Guild Wars 2. Whats so innovative about it?

HyourinX
Holy Water Addict

Friendly guild bump for the release of Diablo 3! Only got to play a bit this morning before going to work. It was pretty fun, but I can't wait to join the Multiplayer aspect of it.

Hopefully I can juggle between Diablo 3 and Dragon Nest.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum