View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calvint3hownage

re: Calviin's response

Sup guys Calviin here saying that this guild was a great success! Met many great people, people obviously 100x better than me. TBH if it werent for majokero and mizouko I wouldn't have joined. I remember when I worked hard to try to get at least decent enough to guild battle with Visions. I remember flamming Yuki7 about his clothes and Visions first win in Guild battle !(Thanks to nekostory ^^) and Duskpuppet, firefox, cyril and somegirl helping me. Heres a nostalgic video !

In this video only shows; Thefighter, Firefox971, Duskpuppet, and me of course .

The video is basically my attempts at getting AR and these guys were nice enough to help me get my favorite skill in the game and one of the best (IMO), pretty damn long time ago too since I was a champion back then !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtV1GYK_wcs&feature=plcp&context=C378b2a9UDOEgsToPDskJ7z78cMJ_ZzuOtMVMIzP-_

yes I got owned by the bear counter haha keep in mind I was insanely noob about 100 total in the video.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum