View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
DJSulfrus
The Last Giant Descendant

re: How is everyone?

I've been pretty inactive as far as Mabi's concerned, but I still get on every now and then and again. I usually play Vindictus, Dragon Nest, or some other Random MMO or even FPS. Usually the people that I'm with that have played Mabi don't even touch the game as far as I'm concerned, maybe when they have content updates. I've been in a Ventrilo/Mumble with them and other people I've known for quite a while now from seeing them on Vindictus. I have a scholarship that I should be working on but I procrastinate on alot, so I should probably be working on that. At school I do my work, try to learn so I'm prepared for college even if at minimal due to the weird scheduling that my school has. I should practice a few instruments because I told myself I would, but I haven't because I don't know how to practice even with the keyboard I have. I am in chorus and I tried out for this thing that I have no idea if I passed it or not. I dance sometimes and practice some of the moves I'm trying to learn to the songs that I like, but when I usually dance, it's usually to music I'm not familiar with, some I've heard, but don't really like, and songs with specific dances. If it's a song without a specified dance, I'll end up just improvising as I go and I apparently still am a good dancer even then. I usually end up going to most of the dances that the school has because of this. I've still been single my whole life and have debated about getting a girl or not and I'm really indecisive with that, even if I sort of have a crush on a person that's not single (although I'm not sure why I decide to bring that last topic up). That's just me and a little chunk of my stup0id life. If I think of anything else to share, I might share it, I dunno.
Mbun
Mbun
Buns of Steel

Been playing League of Legends, (Summoner name IS Mbun) Minecraft, (you know I want the server info Soul!) and still Mabinogi... iono how though. G15 finally hit, and there's lots to do. Game is definately spiraling downhill, but I've always been one of those people who'll stick with the bloody carnage til the day it dies for good. I somehow restored my Trinity set for now, and I'm now decent in melee with over 400 hp. There's not much else to really talk about other than I might start rebirthing weekly, and the trading system is helping me reach higher levels than usual. I'm apparently good at it? I occasionally do like synchtube rooms too, although iono how I'd invite the ones of you who aren't on my messenger list... well if you want that hit me up in the game while its still crashing and burning :D There's really not much else to talk about.

I haz pumpkin pie. Yum.
Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

Mbun wrote:
I somehow restored my Trinity set for now, and I'm now decent in melee with over 400 hp.

Yay~ Congratz Bun :3

Mbun wrote:
I somehow restored my Trinity set for now, and I'm now decent in melee with over 400 hp.

frymeme.jpg
We're thinking alike.

Karikus
The Elementalist

I've been okay. I quit mabinogi a year ago because of school/college reasons. Its so strange that I decided of all times to check this website now, after it retired :D

I decided to play for one day because I was curious how mabinogi was now and it seems so dead....I remember when things used to be so crowded they lagged....but that doesn't happen anymore.

Karikus wrote:
I've been okay. I quit mabinogi a year ago because of school/college reasons. Its so strange that I decided of all times to check this website now, after it retired :D

I decided to play for one day because I was curious how mabinogi was now and it seems so dead....I remember when things used to be so crowded they lagged....but that doesn't happen anymore.

<-- Can actually play without visual lag in ch 2 dunby

Karikus
The Elementalist

Healing Gibby wrote:
Karikus wrote:

Its really sad actually D;

Karikus wrote:
Healing Gibby wrote:
Karikus wrote:

Its really sad actually D;

the annoying part is how slow the economy is

♥ Saya ♥
The Sexiest Mage in Visions.

Awarded:

... I just randomly choose to come on the website today Happy Anyway, I did take a break and since I'm already semi-stable in my classes (No failing grades atleast). Im really trying this year but even so I'm still stuggleing and I have to really bring up my GPA so I even have a chance to get into VA Tech for my vet asstiant bacholors and then go on and get my Doctor Degree. Even though I'm only in my 1st sem of Jounior year I wana get this stuff settled now and not have to go running around next year. So wish me luck on my college crap. I have decide that I will come back but I'll still prob not be on offten. A few of you guys did at my facebook Happy (lampy ho) I hope once I get this rough sem over I'll have more time. Too many hard classes for one person to handle.

Photobucket
Yahni~
The Visionary Hermit

Heyy it's been awhile...A loonnngg while.

I'm so sad to hear that Visions is gone!! Even though I left the guild some time before I officially quit, I was extremely fond of it, and you guys.

Well, I officially quit 8-9 months ago, even though I was kinda inactive for over a year. Since then, I've gotten a job with a 24hr vet clinic (looks like we are going after similar jobs, Saya!) when I'm at home, but during the school year I'm at Auburn University (War Damn Eagle!) where I'll finish my first semester with a 4.0!! At least, as long as I do well on my finals which are next week. I'm also apart of the Sailing Team at Auburn, and take a lot of trips to different universities in the Southeast area. I'm also head-lining a project in Auburn concerning peer-counciling with college students to cut down on college suicides which are increasing at an alarming rate. Well, it's more complicated than that but it's the jest of it.

I don't know why, but I have been recently reminded of Mabinogi, so I've been signing on for about 10-20min about once a week to say hi and catch up with people on my friend's list who are still on. I thought I'd say hi to my past and favorite guild but I guess this will have to do...Miss you guys, and you can message me here or on Mabi to keep in contact!

started playing again recently but Mrsaturn is locked out so i have to play as my giant Mozes until Saturn is unlocked and i just got done withe school so no school until Jan. and yes im still alive

also im in no guild currently but my giant isnt that good yet so

re: Whoa havt checked this site in a year i think D:

Hey guys, its cam here ;D
wow things have changed...
ive taken a break from mabi for a year...
Here to say miss u all and to thank u guys for being a awsome guild...
too bad the fun could not re ignite due to the condition of mabinogi atm... D:
see ya guys around maybe see u guys in the near mabi future eh?^_^
camlops^^

re: I really miss the old mabi...

Hey u guys remember the time when we beat dreams?
That was probably the best memory i had with this guild!
Its really depresing, sad... heart-aching to see a ghost town in mabi >_<
I wish i couldve done sumthing to prevent all of this from happening
plz note me if we all start playing again

hobby atm: Leaguing ^_^ of legendingz with school friendz
ign: Hehsuitz

Dfoing too :p

ign: camlops

cya around cyril, firefox, lamper... and everyone else X:
Listia
Legacy Member

Awarded:

Hi Everyone! How is everyone? I am recently got out school. I am taking one semster break from school and i will go back next Fall. Fal and I getting ready for our wedding in 3 months. Fal and I made guild while back. MMlink, Kogami, Incarne, Saya, Taya, and Anemy all form visions all join our guild. I have 3 people from Ryuusei guild join our Guild too. Jaded, Darkfire, and Kenchin are from Ryuusei guild. If anyone is coming back to mabi or if anyone is looking for guild you are welcome to join. Just IM Falmosta, Jaded or me and apply to the guild stone. I do miss all of you and I love you all

Just wanted to wish all you guys a happy holiday ^^

I really miss you all and hopefully when I start playing mabinogi again, ill see all of you guys again ^^

re: Re: How is everyone?

Cyril0321 wrote:
Hey! Just wanted to know who still plays or who isn't playing Mabinogi anymore! If you are still playing, I want to know what guild you're on now and any whereabouts about you. If you're not playing anymore, I want to know what you're doing now! =P
hi everyone this is anemy i am doing good i am in a guild i dont play as much though but i be around just afk alot thinking about quiting myself u know its like everyone is quiting cyril lista and fal have there own guild they have a few members but they doing fine then there are some mebers that joined nomnomnom guild candys guild and there are some that joined slaves frome the last i heared and accend guild as well foxgirl she is offcier of a guild last that i have seen other then that thats about it and cyril im glade u have posted to see how everything is going well until then u guys have fun and wish u all the best of luck until visions guild reopens again witch i hope it will

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum