View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kogami
Legacy Member

re: Anyone Know What This Means?

So... Mabi Taiwan is having the same issues we had this past week. They just did a major server shutdown and patch to fix all the duping and hacking. Supposedly Nexon NA Is working with them to fix our version. Now what I don't get is what they did about banning, they say in this post that they did a mass account lock. But then they say about contacting them if they can delete the items on your account.

"Mabinogi" server, scheduled 2011/8/21 (Sun) 15:10 open players to the game!

Recently found that players use improper means, the game generated a lot of props and illegal trading profits,

This behavior has seriously affected the game balance, against the illegal production, made unusual game props players,

Operations team was 8 / 20 (Sat) 20:00 BUG fixes and emergency shutdown systems for data inventory operations,

BUG has now rectified this game and the game's illegal to lock the players account!

"Account Locked approach"

If you find the game system account has been locked, please to beanfun! Music bean Member Center> Search Records> Account queries Events

If your game account for: the use of BUG for the game or use plug-in lock,

That your account information within the exception of the game, the account temporarily locked for data inventory,

Account has been locked handled as follows:

● agreed to delete the exception gold / props

Your account may hold a large number of sources of anomalies of the game and props, the system locks all suspicious of the game account first

And order of the inventory; If you agree to delete your account within the official gold anomalies (props), please mail customer service initiative letter

(Please specify game account, server, role ID, and agreed to delete the note), we will as soon as possible after receiving the application on

Account within 14 working days for inventory, such as a major plot by the query, they will be terminated gaming service contract disposal.

This team is also working the other affected by this incident to the good players, cause of regret on the 120,000 points,

Also thank the players for the patience and co-operation to the original team for the following compensation:

Mabinogi compensation package all the players

"Connection quality compensation activities"

Original 2011/8/20 (Sat) ~ 2011/8/21 (Sun) 19:00 ~ 22:00 of the activity time,

Impact of the temporary maintenance activities, in particular, based on adjusted time after maintenance activities begin.

Time: 2011/8/21 (Sun) 15:00 ~ 2011/8/21 (Sun) 23:59

Activities: 10 times the rate of lost treasure, battle-value of 2 times the weapons store repaired 100%

"Dream Life 3 VIP service compensation"

Event Date: 2011/8/23 (II) 00:00 ~ 2011/8/25 (IV) 23:59

Activities:

During the event log in the game of Mabinogi game all accounts, the system automatically in the event of time to give the dream life of VIP service.

If the activity within the same service has been a valid login account, which automatically extended for three hours on Friday.

Compensation package paid players

"Dream Life VIP Service 1st compensation"

Compensation object: 2011/7/1 ~ 2011/8/20 login to the game during the paying members

Compensation: compensation eligibility of players in line, get the service 1.

Conversion time compensation: The compensation on 2011/8/31 (c) 18:00 Open Exchange

Conversion period to 2011/9/30 (E) 23:59 deadline, you must be exchanged in Youxiaoqixian completed, overdue is invalid.

Exchange means:

Eligible for reimbursement for eligible players to the official website can be stored-value area / zone → activities, gifts Duijiang number Enquiry,

Query Exchange (click start to exchange the service time)

We understand that a comprehensive inventory of the locked account, the relative inconvenience caused many players, but illegally obtained game props

BUG produce gold or malicious use of the illegal acts for profit, has been seriously damaged balance and affect the players game interest,

Operations team must look at and deal sternly, while good order and environment of the game, all players need to use the power of

Together to maintain; also like to thank all the players in this co-ordination and tolerance, we will make every effort to return a quality player

Game room! !

Again all players, not to receive unsolicited game and buy items (coins or props) to avoid false buy

Or receives an exception of the game props and game damage to your own interests; In addition, any cash or valuables

Private trading game items, gold's behavior, have switched violation of game management regulations, in order to avoid unnecessary trade disputes

Interest in the game and influence others, please do not defy the law player.

Thanks again for the player's continued support and encouragement ~

"Mabinogi mabinogi" Sincerely, operations team"

Source Mabi taiwan

Well, at least you got rid of the Swastika.

And Mabinogi NA is still different from Mabinogi Taiwan. What Nexon NA does is anybody's guess

We got rollbacked to this last Tuesday (Good thing I was in New Jersey for two weeks).

It happened because of the duping and the hacking, maybe we'll get the same event.. probably won't

In other words, I lost a majority of the prof on my eldras ;~;

but yay~ regular prices are back

Kogami
Legacy Member

Soulsaps wrote:
We got rollbacked to this last Tuesday (Good thing I was in New Jersey for two weeks).

It happened because of the duping and the hacking, maybe we'll get the same event.. probably won't

But wasn't that rollback just on the NX usage thingy? I mean they are still working on things. Maybe just maybe they messed that up and aren't going to do a complete rollback.

You never know what nexon is planning.

And dam I hate this human verification on every post I make.

Kogami wrote:
Soulsaps wrote:

But wasn't that rollback just on the NX usage thingy? I mean they are still working on things. Maybe just maybe they messed that up and aren't going to do a complete rollback.

You never know what nexon is planning.

And dam I hate this human verification on every post I make.
Why would they rollback NX when it had nothing to do with the hyperinflation?

When you think about it, the people who profited from this were the ones who bought nx with duped money.

NOOOO I lost my lace umbrella QQ

MMLink
Legacy Member

And everyone that logged into the game during the affected times gets 20k NX....

But at least I didn't lose anything.

Although Nexon does owe me

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum