View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wild23
Legacy Member

re: Very Late Farewell

Hello Visions.

I apollogize for the very very late farewell. For those of you who didn't know, I left the guild suddenly after things started unravelling last month.

Recently Cyril told me that I had recieved Member of the Month for June. I was completely unaware of this. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who said good things about me. I wish I would've known sooner..

As for why I left.. One might say I'm on a quest. A long time ago I was kicked from my first guild.. Friends were lost, feuds were started..

I'm looking for what I lost. Not the exact people.. or the exact place. I'm just looking for a guild that I fit so into like my old one. I dont know if I ever will find it.

I really enjoyed my time in Visions, but the guild was changing. I thought it better to leave and keep searching.. But really.. Ive been missing Visions alot. The fact that I was made Member of the Month so shortly after joining sort of stunned me, and made me reconsider the fact that Visions might just be that perfect guild for me.

For now, I will keep on looking for other guilds. I recently applied to Pinnacle. But If I dont find what I'm looking for.. I would very much like to give Visions a second try.

"Yes."
-Shiver, Maggie Stiefvater
Small
Image credit goes to 'zemotion of Deviantart.
Listia
Legacy Member

Awarded:

Hi Wild23! I am sorry i did get chance to meet you! I did notice you got member of month. Visions is changing little bit but not visions is not going to change alot. I hope you can find the right guild. Wild23 if you can not find right guild you are welcome to come back to visions.

Listia wrote:
I hope you can find the right guild. Wild23 if you can not find right guild you are welcome to come back to visions.

Thank you very much Listia (:

"Yes."
-Shiver, Maggie Stiefvater
Small
Image credit goes to 'zemotion of Deviantart.
manasou
Soysauce

Awarded:

See you Wild. Pinnacle was my previous guild. They are a nice bunch. I hope you enjoy it there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum