View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

re: [News] July 2011 Council Elections

Kogami wrote:
A.Walker wrote:
If it seems like I'm not active lately, it's because I just don't like playing in heat, but I will be more active now.

I'd be happy to be council.

No offence. But you will only play now that uare council?

Kogami, I think that's rude. Allen has been an active member of visions and I'm sure that every non-council member has been at some point tested by him. Furthermore, Allen just stated that it's the heat that prevents him from playing. It's a reasonable excuse. Now, I'd understand your concern if allen continued to stay inactive after learning that he's been elected, but Allen has just informed us that he'll try to get on more. It shows he's accepting his duty as council.

Oh, and it appears I forgot to congratulate you Allen.
Congratz!

Kogami
Legacy Member

A.Walker wrote:
Kogami wrote:

No offence. But you will only play now that uare council?

Well I didn't quit it's just I don't like playing when it's hot, and my room can go up to more than 90 degrees.

My room is only cooled by a tiny fan, no a/c. That doesn't stop me from logging on. Now I know you do ALOT of testing of aplicants. But thats all I see you do. Other than that you aren't ever on.

Even the spot Lampert has I dont think he should have. Mainly because of the same reason I think you shouldn't (Inactivness) The council SHOULD NOT be a popularity contest. Yes I know that Lampert has been away for this week because of work at camp BUT what about the week before that. He hasnt even logged on in 2 weeks. The week for camp is acceptable but what about the week before that?

As I said before the council elections should not be a popularity contest like they are being made to be. On a side not I'm sorry Cyril but may I ask why you are rarely on as well? Since I been back i seen you once online before today. I think that is another reason the guild is falling apart.

Congratulations Allen.

Kogami, he's usually on, but he's just silently watching and taking screen shots of the conversations :p
A.Walker
Legacy Member

Kogami wrote:

My room is only cooled by a tiny fan, no a/c. That doesn't stop me from logging on. Now I know you do ALOT of testing of aplicants. But thats all I see you do. Other than that you aren't ever on.

If you can play in heat that's fine but I hate playing games in hot weather. Also, what exactly do you think I should have been doing to deserve the council seat.

Kogami wrote:

Even the spot Lampert has I dont think he should have. Mainly because of the same reason I think you shouldn't (Inactivness) The council SHOULD NOT be a popularity contest.

If this is a pure popularity contest, Saya and Sophia would beat me without even trying, and maybe Lunar too.
Kogami
Legacy Member

A.Walker wrote:
Kogami wrote:

If you can play in heat that's fine but I hate playing games in hot weather. Also, what exactly do you think I should have been doing to deserve the council seat.

Kogami wrote:

Even the spot Lampert has I dont think he should have. Mainly because of the same reason I think you shouldn't (Inactivness) The council SHOULD NOT be a popularity contest.

If this is a pure popularity contest, Saya and Sophia would beat me without even trying, and maybe Lunar too.

More than testing people. Organize runs, events, and other stuff. And to show face in game more.

Kogami wrote:

More than testing people. Organize runs, events, and other stuff. And to show face in game more.

Although I will admit I'm not a very imaginative event organizer, I do contribute things other than testing. I gave ideas and mentioned things to Cyril that I thought might have improved the guild.
-Sprite

Awarded:

Gratz to GGWP he (probably) deserved to win.

MMLink
Legacy Member

A.Walker wrote:
Kogami wrote:

Kogami wrote:

And if it was based on who's the least popular, I'd win hands down

[quote="Kogami Yes I know that Lampert has been away for this week because of work at camp BUT what about the week before that. He hasnt even logged on in 2 weeks. The week for camp is acceptable but what about the week before that?[/quote]

I was on vacation that week and had no access to a computer with mabinogi on it XD I went to tahoe for a week, came back (to find mabi on maintainence nonetheless) and the next morning I went to work (where I had no internet connection). I just forget to tell people that i was going on vacation for that first week...

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: