View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mysticxblade

re: Research group

I think there should be a reaearch section for this guild on best ways to gain exp or exploration exp and things like that. Sharing information will be a great plus to this guild website.

It would also be great if a few members test on the ways and report back to the research section. I would like that to happen, our own guild research group.
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

Well ok. Knighty, would you like to be the head of this research group? Research can also extend to all sorts of things about the game. I'll try to help as much as I can in providing information about anything xD

Awarded:

I can kinda help with training on different alchemic skills. For example: if you are training flamer, it is better to keep using on the enemy than to kill it in one shot. This is because you can keep getting the exp from knockback multiple times, and that is more than killing the enemy.

Oh yeah, flaming black mongeese will NOT Make them aggro you!
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

Just looking back at some old suggestions.

And this is actually a good idea.

What topics do you think we can research on? Happy

Pedobear of Visions

Didn't we used to have a guide or tip section before?

edit: That section was.. pretty much that o3o.
There could be an event where you have to research things just to make the thread count in there to go up.

Like an Every 3 Month thing, like Council.

Edit #2: Ahh yes! the Tutorial section.
http://visionshome.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=812545&image_id=867040&gid=103748

For a second I thought this was legit research, like engineering related. Anyway, best way to calculate optimized exp gain is to take the ratio of total exp gained (number of monsters killed * exp gained per monster) to the total time it takes to complete a SM/dungeon. I would personally include time it takes to restock potions, riding back to town, then going back to dungeon/altar. I don't think CP affects exp gain that much so we can assume it's not a key factor in determining total exp. If you want to get really serious, you would try to optimize the time efficiency by trying to find the fastest way to complete a room/orb. There are secret places out there where you can take out large mobs that give significant exp with one good fireball. I don't wanna give away too much because I don't want people starting to hog those spots, but dungeons aren't always the best places to gain exp fast.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Website Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: