View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Yesnomaybe
Legacy Member

re: [News] May 2011 Election

Ah elections again. I would like to see something actually come out of council members this time around if it isn't too much to ask for... Running things as a group and setting them up before hand to benefit the guild as a whole is a great idea and I want to see it done in some shape or form. It doesn't matter who gets in as long as we can get someone to make an initiative to get something done in this game.

Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

Ahhh. My efforts go to waste 8D

Oh well.

Anyway, about partying events.... I have one slight problem with it. Ballooning is the worst when in a party. .-.; That is like the only thing meant to be soloed.
Otherwise, anything else is partyable.

btw, somebody want to schedule alby raids?

AkaOkami
The Daydreamer

Quote:
I'll update if they say anything else.

Also, It's nice to know I actually did something for this guild other than showing that Yuki7 doesn't know what a dildo is.

Dear god...What have you been teaching my cousin!

Yuki Yoru wrote:
Quote:
I'll update if they say anything else.

Also, It's nice to know I actually did something for this guild other than showing that Yuki7 doesn't know what a dildo is.

Dear god...What have you been teaching my cousin!

Oh Nothing~ (Poofie's been saying pervy things and yo cuz was all like "What's that") I also "described" what a penor was too LOL.

Photobucket
Boo!
A.Walker
Legacy Member

Ok i'm going to delete that so this thread doesn't go off tangent.

Emissary, If you are running, do you have anything else you want to do if you get elected?
Jehuty00
Jehuty00
The Engineer

A.Walker wrote:
Mbun, Jehuty

what are you going to do if you get into council? Please don't say vague obvious cookie cutter statements like "I'm going to do my best! Believe it!"

First, I am sorry for the late response. I was on a week of test, did great btw.

Answered to question is: If were to be elected I would need to enhance my knowledge on what of interest each member is searching for in this guild . Base on that Ill make a plan on how would it be possible, of course Ill use all the means possible. I would also need to work around with other council members so I would to attend to their needs and help them to their part as members. Aside from that they are events that are on hold to frequent patches that everyone like to benefit from so Ill be planning a resolution on that and Ill be developing a proposal for a way to help on many request that pile up on the left side of the forum.

I compare this job like an School Life Anime, wheres throughout the year it holds many event and the members plan, schedule and execute base on what job each members does. Of course I cant do this without the help of others witch makes it more fun.

So.... yoroshiku onegai sumau! I hope a said that right....weak

Photobucket
A.Walker
Legacy Member

Jehuty00 wrote:
A.Walker wrote:
Mbun, Jehuty

what are you going to do if you get into council? Please don't say vague obvious cookie cutter statements like "I'm going to do my best! Believe it!"

First, I am sorry for the late response. I was on a week of test, did great btw.

Answered to question is: If were to be elected I would need to enhance my knowledge on what of interest each member is searching for in this guild . Base on that Ill make a plan on how would it be possible, of course Ill use all the means possible. I would also need to work around with other council members so I would to attend to their needs and help them to their part as members. Aside from that they are events that are on hold to frequent patches that everyone like to benefit from so Ill be planning a resolution on that and Ill be developing a proposal for a way to help on many request that pile up on the left side of the forum.

I compare this job like an School Life Anime, wheres throughout the year it holds many event and the members plan, schedule and execute base on what job each members does. Of course I cant do this without the help of others witch makes it more fun.

How exactly are you going to enhance your knowledge of people's interest in a guild?

Also, I hope you didn't have any english tests.
Jehuty00
Jehuty00
The Engineer

A.Walker wrote:
Jehuty00 wrote:
A.Walker wrote:
Mbun, Jehuty

How exactly are you going to enhance your knowledge of people's interest in a guild?

Also, I hope you didn't have any english tests.

No it wasn't a English test. Also I am not so good in orthographic when I write in English. I read a lot since my text books are in that language but I dont write as much so bare with me please.

Answer: I have a great source, the forum. I know by what Ive seeing what other members like to do around but I dont know for sure. For example: Saya is almost always bored, If I were to be elected there's a role I play where I ask her something like: what would you do to improve the guild's team play in the shadow missions, of the top of my head, depending on her answer I know if shes interested or not and work myself though.

There are many ways to know people interests but most likely those interest are almost entirely different from each other except playing mabinogi.

Those that answers your question A Walker?

Photobucket
A.Walker
Legacy Member

Updated the agenda list on pg3 with jehuty's new comments.

Jehuty, are you going to do anything about the recruitment process or apprentice system like the other candidates?

Also, you guys don't have to wait for me to ask something, if you have an idea that you want to do if you get elected just post it.
Jehuty00
Jehuty00
The Engineer

A.Walker wrote:
Updated the agenda list on pg3 with jehuty's new comments.

Jehuty, are you going to do anything about the recruitment process or apprentice system like the other candidates?

Also, you guys don't have to wait for me to ask something, if you have an idea that you want to do if you get elected just post it.

Recruitment is tricky. However I have an idea.

Picture a job as surveillance in a access control community. When people come they do the usual check up, the would be the application form, and they make sure the are worthy to enter the premise. The idea is to designate a group of members that handle the applicants per week or month, depending on how enthusiastic this idea may be. I wont explain how members are selected but that also depends if people are willing to do such work, we can add prices or whatever. However I would suggest that each member, if possible be able to test OR help test applicants.

Apprentice - I am not sure what council do with them so I cant answer that question .

As for getting new recruits I suggest have a small group of members join random shadow mission parties and show how our guild is the best! or something like that.

Photobucket
A.Walker
Legacy Member

Updated my agenda post on pg3 with Jehuty's comments.
Isuruginoe

Jehuty00 wrote:

Should be: よろしくお願い致します
i think the romanji is: yoroshiku onegai itashimasu
in the correct spelling and grammar in this case:)
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

Hey everyone!

These are the results of the May 2011 Council election!

Forum Image

Congratulations to Emi!

Now I always ask the winner of the council election if they are sure they can commit to 3 months of council responsibility. So Emi must let me know if she really wants the council position before we make it official! =P

Awarded:

Congradulations Emissary win council! :D

Oh my... o_O

Thank you for voting for me, whoever you guys were!

I'll accept the council position of you still deem me councilable.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: