View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxegirl
Visions's Pet Fox

re: [EVENT] falias treasure quest

i will be doing a falias treasure quest run this weekend. if u want to come reply on this post your ign and wut skill class u will use. there will be backups listed. i am hoping for atleast 2-3 rank 5 or higher barrier users,2 rank 1 thunder users, and the rest high rank windmill.if i am unable to find enough people to participate this weekend i will move it to the next weekend. i am looking for a party of 8.

Participants.
1.foxegirl. leader

Backups.

The Pet Fox. dont call someone a monster just because they have a tail and ears of a animal. Become friends with them for they can be kind and playful and dont abuse the kitsunes we are just a simple kind of fox for i am a kitsune myself. 

Cloverless
The Colorfully Oblivious

My Opa does these by himself, your defiantly going to want someone with rank 1 golem summoning because the more people are in the run the harder it is. I went in with Sadarion and there were at least 20 abhors on each side rampaging at the alter when we triggered the trap. It is a really scary run. I'd help but I'm still gone till June. Also Magnum is very useful against them. I hope things go well ^^. If you decide to do this again when I am on I'll defiantly join.

I've finally found my four leaf clover, but it's just so hard to reach...
Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

Sadly if I got I up the difficultly of the mission by at least 2 ranks.

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Member Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum