You must have an alternate account from your main one and have a character on there that can free rebirth with no problems. Also make sure you're logging in using the client and not the website. Client should be called Mabinogi and under the folders: Nexon>Mabinogi.
1. If you haven't done so, log into your character and try to free rebirth. It will tell you that you can't and need a card.
2. Log out of your account and log into an alt account that can free rebirth.
3. Login into the alt character that can free rebirth, from the character tab, it should say you don't require a card to rebirth. Press rebirth.
4. You should be at Nao, and go ahead onto the character creation screen and select the free rebirth options and click done/finished.
5. You will be at Nao again, and this time she's going to ask if you want to finalize it, say "NO". Cancel rebirthing and you should be back in-game on your alt character.
6. Log back out onto the character screen and disconnect your internet or Mabi from the internet. Exiting the game client will not make this work.
7. You should be back to the login screen now. Reconnect to the internet. Log in back to your main account and rebirth your character from the character selection screen.
8. The free rebirth should be fixed for now.
Last edited by manasou on 2011/02/26 22:01; edited 2 times in total
I have a problem. My main character is not accessible. All I have are alts that apply for free rebirth QQ. Will it still work if I use one alt for the main o3o; (being retarded moment sorry. Mom brought my to city island and she knew full well that I despise seafood with a passion).
oh kool! How does this actually work? How does it fix the rebirth?
I wonder if this is a glitch that can also be used to weekly rebirth your character as free rebirths?
When your at age 20 and your going to rb, it tells you that you need a character card even if your age is 20 as if it was pre-G4-6. it works if you do it correctly and i guess it fixes the rb by tricking the game system to think it's your alt i guess.