View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cloverless
The Colorfully Oblivious

re: Cloverless ^W^

Nya!! I am soo happy that I am an official member; so to celebrate I will fill one of these things out ^w^.

Name: Leah Chung
Nick Name: Clover
Born: June 24,1993
I'm Korean (Dad) and Puertorican(Mom).. well my mom is alot more but we just say Puertorican
5'3
weight... NUN YA! xD

I have
3 younger sisters ( 6yr old, 9yrl old, 16yr old <--- Sarcastic and EVIL!!! but I loves them all) and I live with my father in law (but he is my Dad by heart ^^) Mom and the gremlins I previously noted <3<

-I'm kind of eccentric (clothes, bed sheets, music, more random stuff in my room). I looooove oriental things. And I am very
Colorful.Also I cosplay when I can ^^.
Art is my life. Growing up playing the piano and being put into art classes made me love all of the arts. I mostly like watercolor, ink and pencil art. I HATE ACRYLIC PAINT WITH A PASSION!!!! Sometimes I will make my own clothes with random materials I've found at a second hand shop.

I have no idea what kind of college I'm going to and I'm in senior year of high school 83, most likely a community college for my associates till I figure out what to do.

I LOVE MY HALMONIE!!!<--Korean for grandmother. I grew up with her when I was younger before my mom got married to my new dad ^^. She is my second mom and I love her to death- Threaten my Halmonie and I'll eat you'd braaain D8<<<<<

Cooking is something else I love, I cook for my family and learned almost everything I cook from Halmonie. (her food will always taste nommier then mine) Also I'm very

Silly, Odd, Random, Meticulous, Oblivious, Easily entertained, Open-minded, Stubborn, Loving, Hopeful, Pervy

Random stuffs I like:

Games
    -resident evil series
    -left for dead
    -silent hill
    -dead space
    -MABI! ofcouse ;3
    -death jr.
    -dark mirror
    -POKEMON!
    -luminous 1+2
    - PQ2
    - let's dance
    - DDR revolution
    -... I'll stop there xD
    Books
    ... if I write these you will never be able to finish this ^^;;
    let's keep it at I love to read
    Anime
    -fruits basket
    -full metal alchemist
    -black butler
    -black blood brother
    -soul eater
    ... ok this list will go on forever too xD
    Food
    -watermelon
    -melon icecream
    -highchew
    -ginseng tea
    -rice ^w^
    -tofu stew!!!
    ... and more xD (lots of korean)
    Stuffs
    -cupcakes
    -gir
    -PIANO!
    -oranges
    -giant cracks
    -computers
    -human anatomy...etc.

- Interesting stories ... hmmmm well I guess I can tell you guys about Bob ^^. He's my teratoma... was my teratoma (benine tumor made of fetal tissue, it was 6cms large and I was born with it ,didn't know that 2009, It was in meh belleh!!! Well around there. I don't want to gross you out with the specifics) I had it removed November 2009, it was causing alot of issues in my body xDDD.
The funny story is that the day after surgery it was thanks giving and I had a friend over, I sware to you I was so full of drugs I can't remember what the food tasted like and I kept staring at the wall. Also when I laughed or hiccuped or coughed I felt like my stomach would explode so I would cuss and my mom would cuss back at me just to make me feel better.
This time was really important to me, before I had that tumor removed I was a really sick person and ever since I have been getting better ^^ (although I still have other issues but they are easy to get better now that I can move) Now I can run 1mile in 5 minuts !!!! ^w^

Lastly I'd like to say I am a very devoted person.
Whomever I am with I cherish, like this guild I will cherish you all like family.
And also my husband Sadarion <3 I cherish ^^

I've finally found my four leaf clover, but it's just so hard to reach...
manasou
Soysauce

Awarded:

And about the tumor, I'm pretty bold when it comes to stuff like that. :3
I am very happy you're doing better now. Happy

The Colorfully Oblivious

Thankys ^///^

I've finally found my four leaf clover, but it's just so hard to reach...
Jehuty00
Jehuty00
The Engineer

OMG!! IM puertorican too!!! QUE PASA PRIMA!!!! Nah your half Korean and half puertorican, but still its too awesome, when I read the top portion I was thinking how the hell you look like XD, but what Ive read so far you are more Korean then puertorican. Its going to be nice having you in our team because girls like you are never boring, you know like funny people. LOOK AT, ME LOOK AT ME!!!

Forum Image

I like the fact you play instruments, cook, watch ANIME and have a lot of good qualities. Lets have fun at least threw mabinogi and I am glad you are ok after they got your tumor out, just take good care until your 100% healthy.

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: