View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: [NOtice] Council Election Dec 2010

Hello Visions!

Falmosta’s 3 month council term has come to an end. So now we’re doing a council election.

The election process will proceed as follows:
- A private poll has been made listing all the candidates for Council. Vote here! http://visionshome.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?page_id=71616&gid=103748
- Only members can view this poll
- Only Councils are able to see specifically who voted for who.
- Members can vote for only ONE Council candidate using the private poll
- Members cannot vote for themselves. The vote will be disregarded if you vote for yourself.
- Members are not allowed to nominate once the elections have started, but they can suggest candidates for the next month’s election.
- Although member votes are HEAVILY taken into account, the final decision is made by residing council members so as to preserve the order within the guild (we have had issues in the past that we would like to avoid)
- If a member is voted to be council but has no desire to become one, the runner-up will be declared council
- The election will begin on the 1st of every third month and will end on the 7th of every third month

These are the people that the residing council members feel would be good future councils:

Mbun
Souyui
Listia
Sosuke/Hayashida
Allenwalker

This election is open from tonight until the end of December 08, 2010.

Read all the responsibilities of a Council at http://visionshome.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4935830&gid=103748

Vote on the survey! http://visionshome.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?page_id=71616&gid=103748

Use this forum to ask questions or post comments!

---

Okay! Here are the results:

Forum Image
(Someone voted for their self. I removed that entry. Not saying who but you know who you are! Read the election rules okay? =P)
(Also please avoid making up names when you submit your vote. The election form asks you for your real in-game name and it's important to respect that so that it doesn't get confusing when we look at the results!)

Souyui got the most votes! now before we give Souyui the responsibilities of a Council, I just want to make sure she actually wants to be one. So Souyui, are you prepared to be one of Visions' council members for the next 3 months? xD

Last edited by Cyril0321 on 2010/12/09 17:19; edited 2 times in total

Good luck everyone!!!:D (hi cyril)
Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

What, I'm already Council.. *changes that*

Although I can't make any promises in terms of leadership and managing any events,
But I will say I will almost always be available for testing applicants, and I take it seriously.

Can I vote for myself? If so I do.

Last edited by A.Walker on 2010/12/06 17:38; edited 1 time in total
Mbun
Mbun
Buns of Steel

Think Pink. Vote for Mbun. I'm no Fal... but I'll try harder than I tried to make this!
Forum Image
This is the reason my high school art teacher made me promise to quit taking art.

...but for reals. A vote for Mbun is a vote for guild unity. The one thing I am good at is protecting the ones I care about, and I believe it is finally my turn to do this.
manasou
Soysauce

Awarded:

I like it bun! 8D

Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

Mbun wrote:
Think Pink. Vote for Mbun. I'm no Fal... but I'll try harder than I tried to make this!
Forum Image
This is the reason my high school art teacher made me promise to quit taking art.

...but for reals. A vote for Mbun is a vote for guild unity. The one thing I am good at is protecting the ones I care about, and I believe it is finally my turn to do this.

....You spew lies about Kite. LOL

Buns of Steel

Soulsaps wrote:
....You spew lies about Kite. LOL

I was referring to my fellows guildies strengths in relation to myself, but I sorta got baffled when I got to Kite. Guess entertaining or something would've been fine, but I guess my best strength in relation to him is that I in fact do not plan on trolling the guild. XD Not that I have any problem with the way Kite does it. I've never seen him cause a direct conflict due to his trolling, and I believe everyone enjoys it very much. :3
Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

Mbun you get a hug for that poster. It made me laugh, lol, and smile :3

Photobucket
Emissary256

I nominate myself for council. >3>

Edit: It's probably too late, isn't it?
Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

Ya probably, The next one is in Janurary though.
Go for that one? XD

^Of course :x

Edit: if possible at all, I'd like to run for the current one.
MMLink
Legacy Member

I still would like to make a suggestion:

I understand that Fal technically can't be officer, due to the way that all councils are considered to be officers. My idea, is this, and it would only work on the forums:
Leader: Cyril0321
Officer: Falmosta/Bulzeeb
Lower Officers: Council Members

I know I'm probably being annoying with this, but Fal has gone above and beyond with his responsibilities, and I think he's deserving of at least a permanent officer position.

MMLink wrote:

I understand that Fal technically can't be officer, due to the way that all councils are considered to be officers. My idea, is this, and it would only work on the forums:

I know I'm probably being annoying with this, but Fal has gone above and beyond with his responsibilities, and I think he's deserving of at least a permanent officer position.

Er.. I would let go of that, When Bulb finds that he is steady and fine with his spring semester and the guild won't be a distraction for him, He might run again. (?)

Remember, the only reason his doing this is cause the Guild might become a distraction with his new, harder classes.

And lastly, that won't work on the Forums, actually It won't work with the whole Council system.

Remember, Councils are Temporary Guild Leaders unless voted out when their 3 month period ends or they resign or leave the guild - - When they resign or get voted out, they take the title of Guild Minister.

Council Members who are no longer trusted or abused their abilities or something of that category, I think will not become a guild minister.

(Thats just off the top of my head)

Soulsaps wrote:
MMLink wrote:

Er.. I would let go of that, When Bulb finds that he is steady and fine with his spring semester and the guild won't be a distraction for him, He might run again. (?)

Remember, the only reason his doing this is cause the Guild might become a distraction with his new, harder classes.

And lastly, that won't work on the Forums, actually It won't work with the whole Council system.

Remember, Councils are Temporary Guild Leaders unless voted out when their 3 month period ends or they resign or leave the guild - - When they resign or get voted out, they take the title of Guild Minister.

Council Members who are no longer trusted or abused their abilities or something of that category, I think will not become a guild minister.

(Thats just off the top of my head)

Good point.

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: