View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
(Incarne)
Legacy Member

re: [Project] Pilgrimage to Zion

A pilgrimage is a jouyrney to a holy or heavenly place. This pilgrimage howver, will not be about anything religious. It would just be a group of us traveling throughout the continents.

I've noticed that people these days have gotten so strong that they can solo basically anything and they do close to everything alone. Mabinogi is suppose to be a game that is realistic and involves interacting with other people, but you rarely see that happening anymore. In previews or in the generation updates, you see people having fun around campfires, sharing music, fighting together, etc. That is how mabinogi should be; I think it would be more fun that way.

During the pilgrimage, we would pretend like this is real life and do things we normally would do in real life. These are some things we could do during the pilgrimage:

1) Once it hits 8:00 pm, we start to set up campfires and tents
- Around this time we start to share details about ourselves, go afk, starve ego's, share food, play music, etc.

2) Around 7:00 am, we begin to walk again

3) During the pilgrimage we can take screenshots at memorable areas for the guild video
- You can take screenshots for yourselves and post them on the guildsite galleries.

4) We can discuss with one another on what our goals are in the game like skills/ ranks, items, or future projects.

There will be some restrictions and things to avoid doing while on the pilgrimage:

1) No mounts / flying mounts
- Pets can be kept out or played as though

2) Try to avoid going afk too long

3) Avoind doing pvp or elf vs giant pvp, Trans pvp, or duels because it might distract you from the true goal of this project.

4) No usage of mana tunnels or moongates at all.

We should stick together in this pilgrimage. Our goal is to basically go to an area we've set to reach and during the journey to have bonded with each and everyone.

At the end of the journey, I haven't completly thought out what we should do yet so leave some ideas.

I haven't thought of a good date where everyone could do this yet either
%-)

Last edited by (Incarne) on 2010/11/30 7:09; edited 1 time in total

♥ Saya ♥
The Sexiest Mage in Visions.

Awarded:

:o sounds fun!! only thing is... im haveing family over and i wana do this too!!!! and campfires wud prob b cheaper!!! and can we go on pets and do this? ;D! i wana b mah pertty griffen cuz its like... griffins are like wise and shet o3o

Photobucket
Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

Pets would be more difficult to keep track of, Pets can also run faster then the Pilgrimage. Though, the pets traveling with him would be sorta cute and nice....

December Break is a bad idea though, EVEN though people will be active, there is still the matter of Families visiting, new Christmas presents that people will be playing around with and etc., even doing this in January is a bad idea because there are Mid-terms.

Ughz... I unno when this should be done.. :S.

Awarded:

its called walk/run they can very easily stay within the group if you have good controll over them

Photobucket
AkaOkami
The Daydreamer

Sounds really fun!~
But it would be nice to have a pet with you ya know? A lil pal~
People playing songs near the campire!

With the pet situation, it could be either a non-mountable pet, or a pet that can't be mounted on the path (a.k.a, mountable pets that need something like snow, like the Reindeer or sled dog pets).
And I'll be in on this. Sounds fun.

gawd i love the idea xD i remember i kinda did that from qilla to filia! XD only coz back then didnt had pets or mana tunnels and it was hell fun
Hiroki?~

This sound cool :D guild bonding!
manasou
Soysauce

Awarded:

I approve! :D

Awarded:

Great idea! Ive done something sortof similar woth my sister. We start off at tir chronail. And have an inventory with 1 axe and cooking tools and food. No gold. Each ingame day we must have a campfire running from 9pm to 6am. And you have to eat when your char is hungry. Meaning you have to cook. For repairs and ingredients you need to kill monsters using a stick you are given. We were successfully able to make it from tir chonail to halfway through longa desert (we stocked up on food, water, and firewood but ran out DX)

http://mc.wdkk.de/rand.jpg :3
Mbun
Mbun
Buns of Steel

Idea made me . I'm in. XD
(Incarne)
Legacy Member

@Saya:
Yeah ofcourse you can play as pets Happy

@Souyui:
:D

@Mbun:
You better come Happy!

@Claypot19:
That sounds fun , I might borrow some ideas from you.

@yuki:
You can keep your pets out but no mounts x3

@Soup:
Yeah im not sure when I can do this, thats true people might be busy on christmas break with family and presents :S!

I fixed up the post btw, look at the changes :o

Jehuty00
Jehuty00
The Engineer

Nice Idea man, something outside nexon's depressing routine. Now that you mention it ill try and make a story of this pilgrimage. Something like a group outcast trying to find something or someone, I don't know. I try to cook something up unless you already have a story. If not those it has to be to Zion.

Photobucket
(Incarne)
Legacy Member

Thanks jehuty Happy. Make the story and i'll read it. I mean just post it here when you are done !

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

Sounds like a great idea Incarne! Just set the date to do it, the route we're going to follow and maybe prepare some topics to talk about on the way then we'll be good to go! Happy

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: