Date(s) and start time: More then one run, When I can get people to come
Party size Available: 8
Time limit: ??? mins
Available difficulty: ????
Seeking players with: two + barrier spikes users, two windmillers+, two advance magic users, one party healer.
To hunt filias artifacts
* Upon completing the G12 mainstream, the player can gather Treasures to boost certain player stats, the power of Brionac, or Demigod skills.
* Treasures must be restored using a catalyst.
* Treasures may be traded between players
o However, when attempting to equip a Treasure, a message asks for confirmation, as equipping it will make it untradable
+ The message: When you equip the treasure, it becomes an exclusive item that cannot be traded. Would you still like to equip it?
* Treasures come in varying grades.
o The higher the grade, the greater the boost.
* Players will not be able to equip any Treasures initially.
o In order to equip the Treasures, the player must gather the waters of Falias.
* The player may equip a maximum of 4 treasures at one time, one for each of the waters.
* All Treasures have 20 durability and will degrade slowly over time.
* Certain treasures will affect the player regardless of whether they are in Demigod form or not.
How to Obtain
* On every normal trip to Falias (i.e. when the party leader does not have a G12 mission in Falias), there is a chance for each party member to receive one of the Treasures of Falias.
* To receive the treasures, the party must first defeat the Aonbharrs near the entrance.
o Difficulty of the Aonbharrs is based on a number that is displayed near the top right corner of the screen which in turn is influenced by the total levels of the party members as well as the size of the party.
o Be wary of the floating stone near these Aonbharrs. When red energy starts swirling around it, it will cast Fireball or Thunder on the nearest player.
* After the Aonbharrs are defeated, the party leader must go to the altar and click on it. One of three things may happen.
o Most commonly, a trap will be set off and many Aonbharrs will spawn and rush the altar.
+ The Aonbharrs will sacrifice themselves upon reaching the altar to seal it and prevent anyone from taking the treasure.
+ If too many manage to sacrifice themselves, the party will fail and the treasure will not be obtainable for that trip to Falias.
o Rarely, the trap will not be set off and each party member will receive a random Treasure of Falias without a fight.
o Very rarely, the altar will be broken already and neither the trap will activate nor will the party receive any treasure.
#. User name: Starting available time - time zone = Server time - PST
1. Bulzeeb/falmosta (depends on when)
#. User name: Starting available time - time zone = Server time
_________________ Burn past all your pride. Arise from the flames, Blue Flare!