View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
(Incarne)
Legacy Member

re: [PROJECT] The League of Tarlach

Souyui, that has to be the best quote I have heard in like forever. Lets get marr... oh nvm we already are xD.

But yeah we need to do more for the tarlach community, we are kinda slacking off a bit. I have an idea on what we can do but I still have to gather my thoughts before putting it out there just yet. And plus I'm still editing the photos people turned in for the guild video.

BAH! confused

MMLink
Legacy Member

re: [PROJECT] The League of Tarlach

Leocs wrote:
I went to the main forums which is something i don't do often but i was looking for other people to complain with about the new throwing attack, but anyways i saw the LoT on there and read most of it, it didn't go well I didn't notice any of you guys on the conversation or anything on hear about the main forums. This is sort of just an update i'm not sure if you guys saw or not. Cyrill did a good job defending though. o=

I think we should take their advice about creating a unique event that stands away from the Tarlarch fair to get people to want to do this. I don't have any ideas but i think we should try to think of one.

I actually posted on it. My Nexon forum name is PlatinaKoki

My final opinion: Even though some people may purposely misunderstand this, this still is a major attempt at something that, if it does fail, will most likely have some backlash.

I'll be honest, in that I thought that this project, as I had said on the forums, was just to get everybody to be able to get along, which, can be impossible if enough people decide to ruin something like that.

Page 6 of 6

Jump to: