View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
♥ Saya ♥
The Sexiest Mage in Visions.

Awarded:

re: [PROJECT] The League of Tarlach

Purgatorys (Incarne) wrote:
Omg bun... divorce texas and marry me nao!

But really that is like the truth man. Lets focus less on the drama and more on the changing

too late inc there was talk last night bout bun & yuki gettin maried

Photobucket
(Incarne)
Legacy Member

*eats saya* now you are forced to marry me then. the ring is under my kidneys. twisted

Aepos
The Chivalrous Introvert

*eats saya* now you are forced to marry me then. the ring is under my kidneys. twisted

Oh? So that's what I choked on this afternoon. ^_^

So can we simply inform people from other guilds and ask if they want to be a part of this? Or do we do more planning and organizing first?

Far from saintly.
♥ Saya ♥
The Sexiest Mage in Visions.

Awarded:

hahaha ok xD *time for abuseingness* muhahahaha twisted tongue out twisted envy

Photobucket
AkaOkami
The Daydreamer

♥ Saya ♥ wrote:
Omg bun... divorce texas and marry me nao!

But really that is like the truth man. Lets focus less on the drama and more on the changing

too late inc there was talk last night bout bun & yuki gettin maried

Wait.... HUH?! I'm not marrying Mbun !! D=<
Remn you can take my place !

Awarded:

What was the topic of discussion again ?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the topic was about a project, not about Mbun and Yuki getting married.

MMLink wrote:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the topic was about a project, not about Mbun and Yuki getting married.

Let's get back on track? >.<
Saya just made up the whole marriage then~

Awarded:

Yuki Yoru wrote:
MMLink wrote:

Let's get back on track? >.<
Saya just made up the whole marriage then~
i did not!! does someone forget?!?! andddd we got off topic with tht whole arguing thing!

Photobucket
Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

For the love of.... how can I help in this o3o;

Leocs
Legacy Member

I went to the main forums which is something i don't do often but i was looking for other people to complain with about the new throwing attack, but anyways i saw the LoT on there and read most of it, it didn't go well I didn't notice any of you guys on the conversation or anything on hear about the main forums. This is sort of just an update i'm not sure if you guys saw or not. Cyrill did a good job defending though. o=

I think we should take their advice about creating a unique event that stands away from the Tarlarch fair to get people to want to do this. I don't have any ideas but i think we should try to think of one.

Its not a blank it's a space, well now its not blank at all...
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

Leocs wrote:
I went to the main forums which is something i don't do often but i was looking for other people to complain with about the new throwing attack, but anyways i saw the LoT on there and read most of it, it didn't go well I didn't notice any of you guys on the conversation or anything on hear about the main forums. This is sort of just an update i'm not sure if you guys saw or not. Cyrill did a good job defending though. o=

I think we should take their advice about creating a unique event that stands away from the Tarlarch fair to get people to want to do this. I don't have any ideas but i think we should try to think of one.

Yes I agree too. However, we need to be careful, there are some people who choose to misunderstand whatever we're doing, we really can't satisfy everyone, we'll just have to decide on how to deal with these.

Awarded:

I read the LoT thread on the official forum. It was a pretty long thread, but this is what I got from it:

1. "Whoa this might fail like past attempts."
My say is, it may or may not, but it doesn't hurt to try.

2. This is wishful thinking.
As of now, yes.

Now, it is early to figure out the outcome of this project and need not be swayed by those who don't want to participate. Just push forward with the support there already is and make something out of it, eh?

Visions itself is a guild that promotes fun, but what have we honestly done for community other than ourselves? I have only been here for a couple of months and I may have spoke too soon, but I have no clue what we HAVE been doing for the community other than run events inside the guild. It may seem stronger for us to host events for the community rather than create a group that will promote and preserve a happy community. This is the main goal of this very guild and thus is why we openly accept applicants.

This project hasn't even started, so if we decide to bail out on the idea, it isn't like it failed, but rather help shed light on what WE ourselves need to do for the community. And I applaud Spooklee very much for what he has done for the community, including his guild. I think he sets a very good example. So, it IS OKAY that we don't carry this on.

And in terms of a resourceful community, maybe it's better to have more alliances with other guilds or individuals that are actually willing to contribute and help those in need of resources. When I say this though, everyone should be dependable, dedicated, and not some jerk who puts it off. If helping the community is the goal, then that should be the priority. Networking is very important. Alright?

So, if Cyril, you still want this project to go on, I'm not against it, and will support it all the way, but I think we could do much better as a guild along with our "supporting" allies. :]

And to those who have been defending Visions and talking smack about other guilds (I know who you are, :P). It's cool, it's nothing unusual in Mabi. There's going to be hate and there's going to be love. But, suck it in. Everyone's still human and everyone's trying to suck themselves into a game and trying to be the big man. In the end, it doesn't really matter. Help yourselves forget and move on. Push yourselves up again, and reach for the stars.

With much <3, Souyui.

Legacy Member

manasou wrote:
I read the LoT thread on the official forum. It was a pretty long thread, but this is what I got from it:

1. "Whoa this might fail like past attempts."
My say is, it may or may not, but it doesn't hurt to try.

2. This is wishful thinking.
As of now, yes.

Now, it is early to figure out the outcome of this project and need not be swayed by those who don't want to participate. Just push forward with the support there already is and make something out of it, eh?

This project hasn't even started, so if we decide to bail out on the idea, it isn't like it failed, but rather help shed light on what WE ourselves need to do for the community. And I applaud Spooklee very much for what he has done for the community, including his guild. I think he sets a very good example. So, it IS OKAY that we don't carry this on.

So, if Cyril, you still want this project to go on, I'm not against it, and will support it all the way, but I think we could do much better as a guild along with our "supporting" allies. :]

With much <3, Souyui.

I think those are good ideas i agree with them, but also will back up LoT either way.

Its not a blank it's a space, well now its not blank at all...
Hiroki?~

Cyril this project seems awsome :D!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: