View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: [PROJECT] The League of Tarlach

Hello ginshinto, welcome to Visions forums.

You've made five consecutive posts, one as guest and four with your ID. I don't know if you're talking to yourself.

I'm also not really sure what you're trying to say so I won't reply to what I think you meant.

Please avoid double posting and if you want to discuss, please present your ideas clearly. Thank you. Happy

Last edited by Cyril0321 on 2010/10/06 21:14; edited 1 time in total

Council Member

Awarded:

heh please have a little respect while you are here ginshito, especially since it is your first time in this forum.

I am hoping to have a productive discussion here but it seems like your intention here is to troll. I'm sorry but I will be blocking you from posting for now, if you would like to discuss, please message me in game. Thank you.

Council Member

Awarded:

Sorry about that everyone. The person seemed to have a lot of assumptions and prejudice in his mind about Visions. I hope I've clarified things with him.

Pedobear of Visions

ginshinto wrote:
For the most part we are not a 200 Member orgy time,The Most Guild members we have on at a time is probably 20~30? We barely have anymore then that on at a time. Cyril is infact a girl, unless I'm missing something. It's not that hard to tell "Whos who" Because we know who are the alts and who are the members that are on.

Please do not decide what our guild is without doing ACTUAL research. We may recruit a lot of members but we also loose members that leave or go inactive.

As for the part about the LoT, I have no control over your opinion on that.

ginshinto wrote:

The fact that we're even trying this shows that we're one of the nicest guilds. If I'm making Visions look bad with this post, feel free to edit/delete it.

Also, please don't put us in with Dreams.

Awarded:

Wow... those posts... just wow. I can't follow his trail of thought at all...

Was he even a member of Visions? The fact that he posted as a guest shows that this topic is visible to anyone... is there a way we can still keep it visible while turning off the ability to post unless you are a part of Visions?

After reading that I feel like apologizing to Cyril, even though I had nothing to do with that. ^_^

Cyril0321 wrote:
But yes Namo, you're right, which is why I've actually started to forward this idea to other guilds and individuals already. Happy

Have you considered the guild Paradox? Their not quite as big we are but they have a good leader who keeps everything organized. ^_^

(And of course my precious bride happens to be a member ;3)

Far from saintly.
Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

Namo- wrote:
Wow... those posts... just wow. I can't follow his trail of thought at all...

Was he even a member of Visions? The fact that he posted as a guest shows that this topic is visible to anyone... is there a way we can still keep it visible while turning off the ability to post unless you are a part of Visions?
He is not apart of Visions, he is from another guild on Guildlaunch.

Last edited by Soulsaps on 2010/10/22 13:26; edited 1 time in total

Council Member

Awarded:

Guys it's fine. When we were talking, his arguments didn't really even have any claims to back them up that's why we didn't even argue much. He just left after I disproved the claims he was seemingly making up.

It's possible considering his character level (he hasn't been around much) that this person simply is at the stage where he believes anything that more experienced players or higher level players than him are saying, which happens to be a negative viewpoint about Visions that are not backed up by claims.

*edit:

I understand some people may have negative viewpoints about us since we've been around for awhile. There may be ex-members like "Dyaln" who had a bad experience with us and has never kept his mouth shut since about how we're so mean. Also, some guilds who are not doing well may possibly try to bring other guilds like us down with them.

Moreover there's also Kuroban who readily tells everyone how "immature" I am and comments on how bad Visions is. Ginshinto brought up the topic of "Thefighters" app on Dreams on how I did overstep my boundaries and that I do deserve the negative attention from Dreams. Well what he doesn't know, and most people don't know was that Kuroban edited and deleted my posts to make me sound unreasonable when I was trying to sincerely respect, apologize and reason with my replies. He also banned me from their forums after. I've really been just trying to bridge the gaps since, I wanted Dreams and Visions, despite being seemingly rivals in guild battle, to be rolemodels to the community - Kuro didn't want that.

Last edited by Cyril0321 on 2010/10/07 14:01; edited 4 times in total

Pedobear of Visions

Cyril0321 wrote:
Guys it's fine. When we were talking, his arguments didn't really even have any claims to back them up that's why we didn't even argue much. He just left after I disproved the claims he was seemingly making up.

It's possible considering his character level (he hasn't been around much) that this person simply is at the stage where he believes anything that more experienced players or higher level players than him are saying, which happens to be a negative viewpoint about Visions that are not backed up by claims.
Nice to know. xD How'd he even get on theese forums? <.<

Council Member

Awarded:

Soulsaps wrote:
Cyril0321 wrote:

Nice to know. xD How'd he even get on theese forums? <.<

I made an edit on my last post.

And I wanted the opinions of other people even those outside the guild for this project, so I've allowed public posting.

Pedobear of Visions

Ah.. Dylan.. <,<; I think he still bothers Saya.. hmm.. not sure... but
I recall him being very annoying and irriating to other members.. I'm not sure if he left or got kicked or someone lashed at him or something..

As for Kuroban part, wow his harsh o_o or was he a she.. Never knew. Cyril you aren't really immature.. your very reasonable when it comes to most if not all things. I recall this from Poofy's application how Spleen lashed randomly on her application.. you were nice enough to reopen her application, despite all of what Spleen had said. xD But for the most part, It isn't very smart to go to Dreams for things like that because well.. sometimes their just cruel to many ideas. There are other guilds that attempted this idea I believe on Nexon's forums. For now we should be gathering guilds to help on this.

P.S. - Guilds like Dreams sometimes can cause drama or trouble..
Examples - Poofy, Toxic

/endrant

Awarded:

Soul he does. if he comes in the arena and im playing with friend (as in play fighting) he comes in and kills me for no appernt reason. course then i tell mah friend and he comes and kills him.. BUT STILL! and u know... i think he got kicked

Photobucket
AkaOkami
The Daydreamer

♥ Saya ♥ wrote:
Soul he does. if he comes in the arena and im playing with friend (as in play fighting) he comes in and kills me for no appernt reason. course then i tell mah friend and he comes and kills him.. BUT STILL! and u know... i think he got kicked

Wait, I thought he was leaving beacuse he claims that no one likes him and treats him poorly.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Awarded:

Wow, talk about drama queens!
I'll totally be part of this project. I've always held this type of motto, "promote fun" and helping the community out. I think I have an idea of who else might be interested. I know we are far from what could actually be done, but that could definitely be worked on. I just think it's silly how someone thinks this is like "communism". It's not like we are trying to take over Tarlach, nor does it represent elitism (if that makes any sense). This event is merely to support Tarlach and make it a better place, and I approve of that!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: