View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
♥ Saya ♥
The Sexiest Mage in Visions.

Awarded:

re: [PROJECT] The League of Tarlach

^0^~ this sounds like what tarlach needs!!!!! those dam 8mil karis ppl >_>"""""""""""""" ANYWAY!!!! i will help on mah spare time =O

Photobucket
Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

♥ Saya ♥ wrote:
^0^~ this sounds like what tarlach needs!!!!! those dam 8mil karis ppl >_>"""""""""""""" ANYWAY!!!! i will help on mah spare time =O
People have been selling 4mil ones.

I guess I can help too.
claypot19

Awarded:

world is getting newer. Prices getting cheaper, nexons getting lazier. newbs become newbier. So yeah Ill help if any alchemy knowledge is needed :P (and Im good with newbs)

http://mc.wdkk.de/rand.jpg :3
Namo-
Legacy Member

Awarded:

Wouldn't the first task here be to find other guilds willing to participate? I wonder how hard it would be to get Circle or Dreams to join in on our ideas.....

Council Member

Awarded:

Namo- wrote:
Wouldn't the first task here be to find other guilds willing to participate? I wonder how hard it would be to get Circle or Dreams to join in on our ideas.....

I've considered that Namo. But it's just better to show at least something to other guilds before we ask for their cooperation.

But yes Namo, you're right, which is why I've actually started to forward this idea to other guilds and individuals already. Happy

For Circle and Dreams, that would really depend on their willingness, cooperation and motivation to do this project. I will not simply work with any guild.

Awarded:

Cyril0321 wrote:
Namo- wrote:

I've considered that Namo. But it's just better to show at least something to other guilds before we ask for their cooperation.

But yes Namo, you're right, which is why I've actually started to forward this idea to other guilds and individuals already. Happy

For Circle and Dreams, that would really depend on their willingness, cooperation and motivation to do this project. I will not simply work with any guild.

We need prominence... name recognition, if you will. If a guild that nobody has heard of tried to start such a project, I'm sure it would auto-fail. Because our guild has some name recognition, I'm sure that we would automatically have a chance for success.

As for doing things before getting help.... that wouldn't be an event done by "The League of Tarlach." It would be a Visions event in attempt to rally support to create the League of Tarlach......

What I'm getting at here is that we need to be very careful about our wording... misinterpretation may make this seem like Visions is trying to create a UN of sorts or perhaps some interconnected guild oligarchy.....

Getting Dreams to participate is going to be hard, seeing as how they judge others.

And, not to be rude, but since Bliss is the guild for all hell, they'd probably be an obstacle.

Awarded:

MMLink wrote:
Getting Dreams to participate is going to be hard, seeing as how they judge others.

And, not to be rude, but since Bliss is the guild for all hell, they'd probably be an obstacle.

Not all dreams are rude =O Azarashii ish mah best buddddeh!!! <3 hehe and a few other dreams are semi nice but mostly aza ish nicest to me oh and she nice to remn!!

Edit: Oh! and mybanana semi nice to meh! she helped me with the 1st quest of g10 and and uhhhh redstar's rm boal! xD

Photobucket
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

I don't intend any harm when I say this but my opinion of Dreams is they are more focused on themselves than others - their leadership does not like talking to other guilds, and their members don't have much autonomy - so we really shouldn't even consider them, at least for now.

(It's not that their members aren't autonomous, but it's just their leaders don't allow them too. If you see their forums, it's bombarded with, "don't do that" and "don't do this I will ban you". It's best not to work with people like that. We want people who are free and independent with their opinions and ideas, that's what we need.)

Cyril0321 wrote:
I don't intend any harm when I say this but my opinion of Dreams is they are more focused on themselves than others - their leadership does not like talking to other guilds, and their members don't have much autonomy - so we really shouldn't even consider them, at least for now.

(It's not that their members aren't autonomous, but it's just their leaders don't allow them too. If you see their forums, it's bombarded with, "don't do that" and "don't do this I will ban you". It's best not to work with people like that. We want people who are free and independent with their opinions and ideas, that's what we need.)

And takk is a great example of that.

Awarded:

Talk to cherrie, head of radient, she may be interested. And shes well liked ( ossim leader)

http://mc.wdkk.de/rand.jpg :3

<removed>

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
ginshinto

<removed as requested by poster>

<removed as requested by poster>

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: