View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yahni~
The Visionary Hermit

re: Yahni's Wonderful List of Services!

I thought that since I'm not that active in the guild (thank you tayamasha for constantly calling me hermit now..loves ya too) I'd put up my skills/services so that you all could help me be a more active member.

My list of services:

Tailoring-r7
Metal Conversion-r2
Metallurgy-r1
Refining-r1
Weaving-r1

That's all I can think of at the moment. I'm not at my computer so I can't bring Mabinogi up to see my skills. As for potion making, blacksmithing, and enchanting, they are above rD but they are still too pitiful to be listed up there. If you want to help me rank these, that would be awesome, but I'm not going to ask you to help me, since there are other members who have higher ranks in these skills and need help getting to r1 as well.

My skills/services also include in dungeons. Never be afraid to message me and ask me to join you on a run. I am always more than willing to help. I might not always be available, but I am willing to help. I am 2.5k+ levels, with all my combat skills capped or r1. I am usually at the age of ten but even then my strength and intelligence is well over 200 and my dexterity is well over 350.

Including my services, I also am a proud owner of critical/-cp gear. I have a stiff tail cap, and stiff fierce, fully upgraded bipennis for critical, and a helmet, gloves, boots, 2 body armors (female difficult, marble), cooking pot (abysmal), crossbow, and sword that are -cp. Feel free to ask to borrow these. Rules on all of this gear are that they can only be lent to guild members who have been in the guild for 1-2 weeks, you must return them to me and not lend them off (especially without telling me), and give them to no one else, you must take good care of my gear, including in repairing, and you can hold these items for an unlimited time, but that doesn't mean keep them. Try to keep ontop of how long you will be using the equipment and training whatever skill you want to train. Other people ask to borrow my gear and you need to be considerate of whoever else borrows it all. I will probably never be on top of this thread and updating it, so message me in game to borrow anything, and I'll let you know if someone else is borrowing it or not.

Council Member

Awarded:

Yahni! We do have a page for service list =P

http://visionshome.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?page_id=67507&gid=103748

Yahni needs her own page so she can get attention >:O

Yea I know, I edited it now, but for some reason I can't access it on my own computer. So I'd thought I'd put this up.

Plus, this goes beyond just my skills. It includes my -cp gear and fighting services which people ask about a lot.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: