View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
foxegirl
Visions's Pet Fox

re: page hunt/fiodh spam

this is a request i have. i am hosting a little fiodh dungeon raid/spam for fiodh int for 4 this is really important to me i am asking help from the whole guild for help we will be spamming fiodh for fiodh int for 4 pass and doing it for fireball page 10 i really need the page if a page of fireball 10 drops i need it if more then 1 of them drop from the runs we will give it to someone in the guild who needs it for free

i don't need anything else other then page 10 i am just after that page
when we have more then 1 pass for int 4 and more then 4 people helping we will split up in different party's pls help i really need this page i have been hunting for it ever since G7 came out. pls note me foxegirl in game if u will help or reply to this forum if u will help and let me know in guild chat in game if u found the page i need this page free

The Pet Fox. dont call someone a monster just because they have a tail and ears of a animal. Become friends with them for they can be kind and playful and dont abuse the kitsunes we are just a simple kind of fox for i am a kitsune myself. 

Jezzahell
Legacy Member

i need to head to the computer lab at school tommorow to get some homework done, but afterwards would be more then happy to help. sunday too. if something doesn't come up that is

You don't need to hunt for the pass- just get an unrestricted dungeon pass from the CS and you're all good ._.

MMLink
Legacy Member

Blood's right. If you have the NX, get a couple of unrestricted passes. With those, not only can you get into Int for 4 like that but you can also bring a full party of 8.

I unfortunately had to spend 2 million gold on my FB10.

I unfortunately had to spend 2.9k nexon getting my fb book 9 out of the prem side of my bank ;~;

Isuruginoe

maybe you should just grind out the cash and buy it for 2m?

i mean, that'll probably take less time and effort.
Mbun
Mbun
Buns of Steel

Iono if it is cause its so late but reading your thread op the words all jumbled together, and I stumbled through it difficultly. Anyways I'm surprised noone contributed this information before me, but ever since G11 released there is a much easier place to obtain fireball 10 from. Spam basic level Tara Castle missions. Every mission you'll get around 7~10 strange books. Among other things these books can randomly gacha-style give you any fireball page including FB 10. Just right click em and read. Do be aware you can sometimes fail reading em and they lose their seal, becoming worthless. Considering how low the droprate for the page is in Fiodh Int for 4, you're still much better off with this method though.
Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

I was told to do adv ;~;.... spent mucho mana pots healing AND thundering DX

AkaOkami
The Daydreamer

Make sure you REALLY want it first. Cuz I got mine and i dun even use it Dx

I think my friend might help too ^^ She normally gets those passes~ I'll ask later

Yuki Yoru wrote:
Make sure you REALLY want it first. Cuz I got mine and i dun even use it Dx

I think my friend might help too ^^ She normally gets those passes~ I'll ask later

Ok...so we ask you...
1) do you WANT to be somewhat unable to train the following skills
* Alchemy Mastery
* Flame Burst
* Frozen Blast
* Life Drain
* Water Cannon
* Wind Blast
* Shock
* Firebolt
* Icebolt
* Ice Spear
* Lightning Bolt
* Magic Mastery (Rank A and higher)
* Thunder
* Blaze
* Arrow Revolver
* Combat Mastery
* Final Hit [human]
* Final Shot [elf]
* Mirage Missile [elf]
* Ranged Attack
* Windmill
* Taming Wild Animals
Because you have over 1.2k CP since you know how much CP fireball gives ._.
Fireball gives +500 CP at rank 1 [highest CP skill boost is 550 (Thunder/Shock)]

2) you notice unless you're a proper mage [275+int or something], your dmg is going to sux ._. >_>

3) you notice you're going to be tied to a Fire Wand and maybe some mana pots at all times or you won't even be able to use it XD
This includes dealing with wand repairs...which are relatively somewhat expensive

4) you also acknowledge the weaknesses of fireball
[if you get aggroed before you're done charging all 5, you just wasted like ...50~100 MP]

5) you'll be jealous of dragons for their bigger Fireball range [but their dmg sux]
...well...that's...not a problem...

If you accept the following then yeah...go get fireball and face the CP hell XD

foxegirl
Visions's Pet Fox

mbun i know that but the problem is everyone allways takes the books before me unless u help me in the mission to get the books and five them to me and blood im not in it for the cp i want to make high rank fireball crystals and i have my brother spam for mana pots in par and i dont have the nx to buy the pass aswell im trying to get elemental master

The Pet Fox. dont call someone a monster just because they have a tail and ears of a animal. Become friends with them for they can be kind and playful and dont abuse the kitsunes we are just a simple kind of fox for i am a kitsune myself. 

♥ Saya ♥
The Sexiest Mage in Visions.

Awarded:

g7.... i been looking since g3 xD!!!

Photobucket
BloodEternity

re: Re: page hunt/fiodh spam

foxegirl wrote:
mbun i know that but the problem is everyone allways takes the books before me unless u help me in the mission to get the books and five them to me and blood im not in it for the cp i want to make high rank fireball crystals and i have my brother spam for mana pots in par and i dont have the nx to buy the pass aswell im trying to get elemental master

Don't get me wrong, I'm just telling you the disadvantages that you're going to face when you learn fireball XD After all, you can ask me, fal, or poofy [ok maybe not poofy]
We all have pretty much some decent experience with fireball and its perks. [I'm the only one that doesn't have it at rank 1 tho] In Mabi, High CP = bad, unless you're trying to tame something or wtvr

foxegirl
Visions's Pet Fox

ok i dug through the past forums topics and found it now since i am a alchemist mage but my elf is a full mage he has IS so i should get fireball on him but i already have all 9 pages done in the book on fox and to tell u the truth i dont even train skills and all that so it dosnt matter to me

foxegirl
Visions's Pet Fox

i just wanna get the book done and outa my inv and get the skill

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Member Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum