View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
BloodEternity

re: Poofy-Rant: School + Now = SAD-FACING

kabuto12321 wrote:
MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
1. I should have gotten my permit back in January...YAY FOR PROCRASTINATING LOL. *still doesn't have it* 8D
2. Mangafox...I miss Onemanga.
3. My school has 500 students xD!

*adds another sad face* :c i hate school i'm in CHEMISTRY 2!!!
i should be in chem 1 but my school was wierd and did i soph year......so im all alone as a junior in a senior class...and im the only junior in a freshman history...and such. Btw, did i mention im going to a new school? so i know noone?!
yay drivers ed is outside school for us and i have my int license (16)[/i]

...Chemistry wasn't THAT hard...but my school goes through the whole chem course in a year, like normal ones...
well...I know it's hard, especially organic chemistry ._.
I got a ninety-something on the Chem regents ._. I think it was a 92

Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

Chem regents had a negative curve D: anyway, I had a near perfect score except for 1 short answer :S

BloodEternity

well I got the SATs and I'm one of those kinds of asians that suck at English...
Reading: 560
Writing : 580
Math : 780 [I know I effed up *somewhere*...]

When the real thing comes around, I'm dead

~Kabob~
Master Noobis

BloodEternity wrote:
kabuto12321 wrote:
MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
1. I should have gotten my permit back in January...YAY FOR PROCRASTINATING LOL. *still doesn't have it* 8D
2. Mangafox...I miss Onemanga.
3. My school has 500 students xD!

*adds another sad face* :c i hate school i'm in CHEMISTRY 2!!!
i should be in chem 1 but my school was wierd and did i soph year......so im all alone as a junior in a senior class...and im the only junior in a freshman history...and such. Btw, did i mention im going to a new school? so i know noone?!
yay drivers ed is outside school for us and i have my int license (16)[/i]

...Chemistry wasn't THAT hard...but my school goes through the whole chem course in a year, like normal ones...
well...I know it's hard, especially organic chemistry ._.
I got a ninety-something on the Chem regents ._. I think it was a 92

Chem is hard >:|mive already taken a year...i never wanted to take again. but i had too. No choice it was that or Bio II >>;

Well, here's some tips in Chemistry:

You don't really need to memorize all the formulas, although if you use them enough you just end up memorizing it anyways. But what's important is the ability to handle chemical reactions that you have never seen before using fundamental concepts which are very easy to understand:)

So for chemistry, you really just need to understand the concept of electronegativity/electron configuration and inductive effects, and that's pretty much all you need to predict most reactions. I doubt your teacher would actually check to make sure everything's correct, so just label some stuff randomly if you are short on time.
For example: if you are short on time and asked to make a reaction go just like put in a strong base/acid + heat >:D

And for math:
just BS the homeworks if you are short on time^^ Most of the grade is on the exams anyways.
for Algebra 2, if you want perfects on tests, just use matrices to solve your stuff on the exam. There's no way you'll miss an algebra question using matrices^^
Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

Isuruginoe wrote:
Well, here's some tips in Chemistry:

You don't really need to memorize all the formulas, although if you use them enough you just end up memorizing it anyways. But what's important is the ability to handle chemical reactions that you have never seen before using fundamental concepts which are very easy to understand:)

So for chemistry, you really just need to understand the concept of electronegativity/electron configuration and inductive effects, and that's pretty much all you need to predict most reactions. I doubt your teacher would actually check to make sure everything's correct, so just label some stuff randomly if you are short on time.
For example: if you are short on time and asked to make a reaction go just like put in a strong base/acid + heat >:D

And for math:
just BS the homeworks if you are short on time^^ Most of the grade is on the exams anyways.
for Algebra 2, if you want perfects on tests, just use matrices to solve your stuff on the exam. There's no way you'll miss an algebra question using matrices^^

The scary thing about my trig/ adv algebra class was that we were so behind, we never learned matrices. I did however for the math II SAT :D NEXT MATH I SAT I WILL PWN YOU >:D

Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

I'm going to revive this thread.

So far, School is going great for me.
I'm Passing all of my classes... with A's and B's Excluding Spanish.. (I wanted to drop it but they denied me). Spanish I have a C+, It's funny because I was 1 point from a B-.

I have completed my newly revised schedule, I have Homework, Eat, Shower, chores and then Mabinogi and Vindictus all I want >:D

Council Member

Awarded:

heh, I have like 4 mid terms next week. So I've been a bit busy.

I was a little upset at my supervisor at work for scheduling me yesterday when I told him I wanted the week off to study! confused

Pedobear of Visions

Lol XD.
Vacation of Studying, worst vacation ever. LOL

Council Member

Awarded:

Soulsaps wrote:
Lol XD.

Ya... all this studying is not good for me confused

Cyril0321 wrote:
Soulsaps wrote:
Lol XD.

Ya... all this studying is not good for me confused

I has full schedule from 8AM to 3:30PM D:

foxegirl
Visions's Pet Fox

re: omg poor poofy

i feel so bad for wut u have to go trough poofy but i never get homework because i do it during my free time in school so i can go home and play mabi (when at moms) and watch anime (when at dads) and im more successful then my dumb ass lazy brother who gets like low marks yet tell our dad hes passing when he failing he just leaves his homework in his locker and tells dad he did all his work in school and goes on and play reach like really he is such a dutchbag

The Pet Fox. dont call someone a monster just because they have a tail and ears of a animal. Become friends with them for they can be kind and playful and dont abuse the kitsunes we are just a simple kind of fox for i am a kitsune myself. 

Emissary256

Cyril0321 wrote:
heh, I have like 4 mid terms next week. So I've been a bit busy.

I was a little upset at my supervisor at work for scheduling me yesterday when I told him I wanted the week off to study! confused

Midterm + Midterm + Midterm + Midterm = 4Midterm
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> The Story Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: