View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jehuty00
Jehuty00
The Engineer

re: Poofy-Rant: School + Now = SAD-FACING

Yahni~ wrote:
Totally stole my thunder, Jehuty, way to go. >:

And don't worry about it, Poofs. Don't have to, it was just a suggestion. And sometimes it's important to know you're loved.

Oh, I knew I forgot something. Poofs, if you can't handle mabinogi/Council, you are more than welcome to step down, if needed. Like Jehuty said, school/life in general, is far more important than mabinogi. We would all understand if you needed to take a break. (And if they didn't, I'd beat them up.) Of course, that doesn't mean just run off and quit everything you do besides school, but if the pressure is too much, I do advise you to take a break from mabinogi.

Im sorry Yahni, I didn't see your post I was just advising to poof first post because Ive been through the same in the past.

Photobucket
MrCudlyPoofs
The One Who is "Genderly-Challenged"

Awarded:

Yahni~ wrote:
Oh, I knew I forgot something. Poofs, if you can't handle mabinogi/Council, you are more than welcome to step down, if needed. Like Jehuty said, school/life in general, is far more important than mabinogi. We would all understand if you needed to take a break. (And if they didn't, I'd beat them up.) Of course, that doesn't mean just run off and quit everything you do besides school, but if the pressure is too much, I do advise you to take a break from mabinogi.

Well, give me a little time. I'll probably have to step down if I can't get my life together. The world always likes to shove everything at me all at once, haha. Just wish me luck for now. :>

I'm just messing with you Jehuty, I swur. <3

Oh, Poofs, you're doing an awesome job as Council and I can honestly say I don't want you to step down. Which was why I said I didn't want you rushing off and quitting everything except school.

But seriously, don't feel like you HAVE to keep Council when you're grades are slipping.

Frozen§ wrote:
Cyril0321 wrote:
I got a "fun" math question for you! This took me awhile to figure out. =P

Solve the following sequence!

Can you find the next number? Happy

1113213211 contains
three 1's, one 3, one 2, one 1, one 3, one 2, and two one's
31131211131221 should be the next row :D
yay i win algebra >:D

btw, school for me starts in 2 weeks, im gonna be a sophomore :DD
and im only taking ONE AP
Apparently after u do the AP test for the class its basically just party till the end of the year .-.

Edit: My OCD made me fix your quote...XD -Love, Poofie

...as a person planning on majoring in math...that pattern makes me sad ._.

~Kabob~
Master Noobis

re: Re: Poofy-Rant: School + Now = SAD-FACING

MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
So...my sophomore year just started this last Monday...and like...I'm already having mental breakdowns... o-eee

Every year so far since pre-school, I barely studied and basically bs'd everything my entire school-life and made easy A's and a couple of B's in math here and there...

BUT THIS YEAR IS LIKE...ZOMGWTFBBQWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

I'm taking 2 AP classes, 3 honors classes, and the ones that aren't either of those are tech classes... (considering I go to a tech school and all...)

I have like 50,000 pounds of homework and the one thing that I barely understand (and probably need a tutor in) is Algebra 2...just looking at it makes me go brain-dead. Me + #'s + Multiple Variables = NONO.

AND OH JEEBUZ DON'T GET ME STARTED ON CHEMISTRY...My teacher treats us all like kindergarteners, and in class I feel like one, too, from the way she speaks to us...but then her homework is like...WHATTTTTTTTTTTT... O_O...HER HOMEWORK TAKES UP 25,000 OF THAT 50,000 POUNDS AND IS SOMEWHAT CONFUSING...

Anyway, because of all that crap above...I HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK ON MABI...RIIIIIIGHT WHEN I GET COUNCIL POSITION... *is currently crying on the inside* I'll still be active on the forums but ZOMG I FEEL LIKE SOME DUDE TRYING TO QUIT SMOKING... o-eee This is the first week in over a year I have not logged onto Mabi...

ANDDDDDD...my mother is like checking up on me like every 30 minutes to make sure I don't log on...She basically blames Mabinogi for every stupid moment I have.

Example: *doesn't understand some algebraic formula and complains* Mom then says, "OH! THAT MABINOGI STUFF IS GETTING TO YOUR BRAIN! YOU NEED TO STUDY MORE! BLAH BLAH BLAH ETC ETC."

Thus, basically translates to: Charlee, you are a dumb-shit who is addicted to gaming. Stop playing games completely, and start studying at least 6 hours a day so you can become successful like your older cousin, Raprap, who is already starting to get rich and amazing due to his love of chemistry OR your little cousin whom I adore much more than you who is only in 7th grade...

I mean, REALLY?! Why is it always that ONE year that makes everything in a person's life hell?

Anyone got any tips as to how to make life easier? Help a brudduh out, yo.

Thanks for listening to my Poofy-Rant and have a nice day! :>

P.S. For anyone curious as to how the hell I'm spending my time now, here is a list:
- Still drowning myself in manga until my mother protests even MORE. *enjoying it until that gets bitched away from me, too*
- Studying...yes...Studying...yay...
- Doing homework + optional assignments. (It's been one week and I'm already failing some of my classes! YIPEE!)
- Actually WATCHING television programs... (Seriously, who needs TV when you have Mabinogi...LOL.)
- Facebook
- Using my school laptop so that I won't get tempted with personal laptop... (YAY FOR $600 LAPTOP SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM LETTING DUST BUNNIES HAVE A PLACE TO CALL HOME!)
- STRESSING OUT. (I FREAKING LOST WEIGHT FROM DOING NOTHING BUT STRESSING...Yet...I DIDN'T LOSE WEIGHT FROM DOING JUST NOTHING [Not that I needed to in the first place xD!]...THE WORLD MAKES NO SENSE!)
- About to eat a yummy steak and cheese sub for breakfast! 8D (Cheesy, meaty subs always make people feel better...unless you are lactose-intelorant...or a vegetarian...)

yay for you! you finally realized why i hate school!
and my mom blames mab he same way >:|
A-n-i-m-e. and my school wont even lemme bring my laptop dam them. GOOD LUCK IN HIGH SCHOOL! honestly i think sophmore yhear is the worst. it throws all this stuff on you and, unlike freshman year, its HARD! juniors better, you get used to it. and senior year you get lotsa extra time depending on your courses.
also its good to fid out the easier, 'laxed teachers so you can sleep,rest up, still pass, and not die of sleep loss! have fun!

Awarded:

kabuto12321 wrote:
honestly i think sophmore yhear is the worst. it throws all this stuff on you and, unlike freshman year, its HARD! juniors better, you get used to it. and senior year you get lotsa extra time depending on your courses.

Yeah...everyone I've talked to so far (that's older than me) has said the same thing...x.x Yay for being in the year of HELL. xD! Now go make me some 'kabobs! D;<

*is currently pulling an all-nighter*

Awarded:

:> saya dont start til september 7th and this mah sophmore yr too nufing rlly will change with my activeness... well maybe little more afks but my mom and dad giveing up on fighting with me :> i guess as long as i pass english and w/e else i need to pass the grade they happy. anddddddd i wont have to deal with the parent in car very much :D my b-day jan 20th. for only a few months of parentnesss >_< but mah mom awsome sometimes... when i dont piss her off xDDD but idk wut classes i got besides my geomatry **cant spelllll** bio and english 10... OH and p.e/drivers ed. **Has not gotten class list yet =(**

Photobucket
~Kabob~
Master Noobis

MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
kabuto12321 wrote:
honestly i think sophmore yhear is the worst. it throws all this stuff on you and, unlike freshman year, its HARD! juniors better, you get used to it. and senior year you get lotsa extra time depending on your courses.

Yeah...everyone I've talked to so far (that's older than me) has said the same thing...x.x Yay for being in the year of HELL. xD! Now go make me some 'kabobs! D;<

*is currently pulling an all-nighter*

No Kabobs for you until you do your ebil homework!
and in the mornin' I'll make Waffle/sausage/pancake/weiner kabobs :D dipped in syrup~

Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

♥ Saya ♥ wrote:
:> saya dont start til september 7th and this mah sophmore yr too nufing rlly will change with my activeness... well maybe little more afks but my mom and dad giveing up on fighting with me :> i guess as long as i pass english and w/e else i need to pass the grade they happy. anddddddd i wont have to deal with the parent in car very much :D my b-day jan 20th. for only a few months of parentnesss >_< but mah mom awsome sometimes... when i dont piss her off xDDD but idk wut classes i got besides my geomatry **cant spelllll** bio and english 10... OH and p.e/drivers ed. **Has not gotten class list yet =(**
I didnt eiather I ALSO GET DRIVERS ED MWAHAHHA.

But yeah, waiting for that stupid schedule

bwhahaha. My school says they're running out of paper so they want us to print our program cards (yet they say the same thing to us ROBOTICS kids who worked in the foundry (which I call the "Room of Requirement" :D) renovating it and moving the MASSIVE LOADS of paper there (yay for breaking 2 pile jacks carrying the stuff :D)).

My school fails besides being Brooklyn Tech

They should fire some of the teachers.

I'ma die in my math and MAJOR classes knowing that I will get the SAME boring teacher I got for trig DX

The school loves squishing and combining classes together (EX: Trig and algebra 2/advanced algebra, which I just call trig :3)

WHICH SITE ARE YOU READING THIS MANGA THAT YOU SPEAK OF POOF?

Poofy should watch "It's Effin Science" on G4. It is a fun television program.

I'm not gonna bother advertising to be a tutor since you got some others on this thread

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sheep are gonna shep (Was it saya who said this? I forgot :S)

The probability of the school having us leave for a fire drill and not having us leaving the school in an actual fire this year is 100%

The probability of the school being on a fire at least twice is 100%

The probability of funky stenches coming from the lab side of the school is 95%

The probability of the funky stenches being a result of a fire in the lab is 100%

The percent of arsonists in this school is .5% (5000+ students. Quite a bunch DHappy

The percent of smokers in this school is 30%

The probability of good teachers being fired from the school is 72.1% I blame the NYC Teacher's Union for that dam rule.

The probability of my old chem teacher buying me a wii so I can play the sequel to ToS is 0%

The certainty of me getting off topic is "Very certain"

MrCudlyPoofs

Awarded:

1. I should have gotten my permit back in January...YAY FOR PROCRASTINATING LOL. *still doesn't have it* 8D
2. Mangafox...I miss Onemanga.
3. My school has 500 students xD!

School>mabi
or maybe the opposite way?
Well I ussualy stop playing when I am in exams week, then when you back to normal weeks I play on weekends... ehh anyway Gl on school~
yea I know its a pain chemistry suxs
♥ Saya ♥
The Sexiest Mage in Visions.

Awarded:

*sad faces with poofy* i got nothing with my friends and allll fking chore classes this semester D;

Photobucket
MMLink
Legacy Member

MrCudlyPoofs wrote:

Better than having 3000 students.
I swear to god, they spent 84 million dollars rennovating it, and its SHITTIER, and more confusing and crowded than it was before. Either the hallways are smaller, or the amount of freshman that came in is double what it was last year.
I'm glad I'm a senior now. Now I have an excuse to torment those little bastards.

MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
1. I should have gotten my permit back in January...YAY FOR PROCRASTINATING LOL. *still doesn't have it* 8D
2. Mangafox...I miss Onemanga.

*adds another sad face* :c i hate school i'm in CHEMISTRY 2!!!
i should be in chem 1 but my school was wierd and did i soph year......so im all alone as a junior in a senior class...and im the only junior in a freshman history...and such. Btw, did i mention im going to a new school? so i know noone?!
yay drivers ed is outside school for us and i have my int license (16)[/i]

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> The Story Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: