View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxegirl
Visions's Pet Fox

re: foxegirls alchemy crystal making

i am starting a service for the guilds alchemists i will be making alchemy crystals that u ask me to make u i can make all crystals and as many as u need just post your requests on this forum post for me and if u need certain crystals daily message me on here

i can make all crystals except for

fireball
ice spear
forest golem
sulfur golem
snow golem

if u want ice spear and fireball u need to come to me and cast it for me to make the crystal. but if u want life drain crystals u have to gather the pearls yourself and bring them to me.

The Pet Fox. dont call someone a monster just because they have a tail and ears of a animal. Become friends with them for they can be kind and playful and dont abuse the kitsunes we are just a simple kind of fox for i am a kitsune myself. 

MMLink
Legacy Member

What's your Alchemy Mastery rank?

its like rank E or D but i do have good luck in succeeding but i do use my rain cast skill for a boost in %

The Pet Fox. dont call someone a monster just because they have a tail and ears of a animal. Become friends with them for they can be kind and playful and dont abuse the kitsunes we are just a simple kind of fox for i am a kitsune myself. 

MMLink
Legacy Member

re: Re: foxegirls alchemy crystal making

foxegirl wrote:
its like rank E or D but i do have good luck in succeeding but i do use my rain cast skill for a boost in %

Ah, because the rank of Ice Spear, Thunder and Fireball Crystals are dependent on the rank of Alchemy Mastery.
Say, for instance, I had Rank A Ice Spear, which I do, and I requested your help. The highest-ranked Crystal we could get is Rank E (if your Alchemy Mastery rank was E). Most of the stats and damage of the crystal would be based on the adv magic rank and the Int of the caster, but still.
Although, lets say we had the same ranks of AM, IS, and the same amount of Int. A stronger crystal would be made if you requested a charge from me than if you did it yourself, so it'd actually be better for me to get a crystal with your help than doing it myself.

thing is i dont have IS or fireball but if u want my help with making the crystals let me know wich 1 u want made and how many

MMLink
Legacy Member

foxegirl wrote:
thing is i dont have IS or fireball but if u want my help with making the crystals let me know wich 1 u want made and how many

Will do.

Can u make me some water crystals Happy?
Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

MMLink wrote:
foxegirl wrote:

Ah, because the rank of Ice Spear, Thunder and Fireball Crystals are dependent on the rank of Alchemy Mastery.
Say, for instance, I had Rank A Ice Spear, which I do, and I requested your help. The highest-ranked Crystal we could get is Rank E (if your Alchemy Mastery rank was E). Most of the stats and damage of the crystal would be based on the adv magic rank and the Int of the caster, but still.
Although, lets say we had the same ranks of AM, IS, and the same amount of Int. A stronger crystal would be made if you requested a charge from me than if you did it yourself, so it'd actually be better for me to get a crystal with your help than doing it myself.
Not true I made some rank 8 thunder crystals with rank d.

Photobucket
claypot19

Awarded:

I have rank 5 alchemy mastery and by sunday, rank 6 mana forming, ~90+ percent on all of those crystals, sofor that just note me xD

http://mc.wdkk.de/rand.jpg :3
MMLink
Legacy Member

Falmosta wrote:
MMLink wrote:
foxegirl wrote:

Not true I made some rank 8 thunder crystals with rank d.

Rank D Thunder, or Rank D Alchemy Mastery?

Jump to: