View previous topic :: View next topic  
manasou
Soysauce

Awarded:

re: Souyui 101

Hello, Souyui desu! (LOL, so weeaboo). Anyways, hi there! :D
I go by Souyui, Soysauce, Soymilk, Sou, Yui, and my actual name, Rose. The history behind my IGN was actually when I created my first character/account on Knight Online (old game I know). I wanted to create a unique name (as always) and I liked the name Yui, but of course it was taken. So then I just decided to add random things as a prefix or suffix to make it sound interesting, thus creating "Souyui". It has been my identity throughout all the MMO's I've played. ^^~

envy
Other than that, I'm a college art student majoring in Furniture Design. On the side and as hobbies: I like to draw (especially with charcoal), sing, dance, and of course play Mabinogi.

I'm a laid-back and down-to-earth type of person. So please be kind to me. ^^~ I'm also passionate and open to many things. Love making friends cause they make my world go round. 8D

I am cover singer and have my own Youtube where I upload videos of my covers. They aren't live though. :3 I used to have a Soundclick, but it got taken down. If you're interested in listening to me, here is my Youtube: ---->http://www.youtube.com/faeritenshi

twisted
I loooove many things in this world (very optimistic person) and one of the things I absolutely cannot live without is music. It is like my soul (along with art... X3). I mostly love listening to the Asian genre, but I enjoy all other kinds of music as well. Here is a list of the kinds of stuff I listen to: BoA, Ayaka, Soutaisei Riron, Bennie K, Epik High, The Gazette, Girl Next Door, HIMEKA, Jasmine, Jay Chou, Monkey Majik, Noblesse, Nologo, nomico, 2NE1, Polysics, Wonder Girls, Kana Nishino
GOGO CHECK EM OUT! :D

I probably wrote more than enough. D: You can probably get to know me better by talking to me. :D
lampert
The Burrito Soup Lord Dictator

Woo, finally another singer/dancer.

Awarded:

you sound like an incredibly interesting person Happy

which school you go to? i have never met someone who majors in something so specific as furniture design.

you also listen to the same music i do :P (for the most part)

lots more to talk about, but i tired. i talk more later

MrCudlyPoofs
The One Who is "Genderly-Challenged"

Awarded:

MUWAHAHAHA SOY SAUCE WAS MINE! >:D! *claims victory over giving her that nickname*

And I listened to a couple of the songs on your youtube and you have a really pretty voice <3

I like singing too, and I don't sound too shabby (still not as awesome as you xD ), but I'm too fooish to ever record myself, haha~ *5 thumbs up to you for having the guts to upload all of those* :>

Jump to: