View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skillmastery
Legacy Member

re: Skillmastery's Introduction

Hi, I do not wish to disclose my real name, but I am a college freshman at Rice University in Houston, TX looking into Bioengineering and currently in the predmed program. My dream is to become a doctor and help people in the world. I've always wanted to travel abroad and experience the things that truly distinguish the relatively easy lives most of us lead in America, and the lives of those abroad. I used to be fairly quiet and studious in high school, always being busy with extracurriculars and AP classes. Life was very stressful and Mabinogi relieved it once in awhile when I had the opportunity to play. My other hobbies, besides playing mabinogi, involve playing the clarinet, classical guitar, watching TV series, anime, playing ping pong, and soccer. I play Mabinogi a lot during breaks and such, but during school, I'm usually busy with studying/job/research/friends/etc. In-game I'm always willing to lend a helping hand and I have made a lot of close friends which always brings me back to this game, even though I'm starting to grow a little old for it, . I never truly felt comfortable with a lot of guilds, but to me, Visions was one of the best guilds I have encountered. If it weren't for Visions, I could probably see myself quitting about a year ago. The personalities of people in Visions are top notch and I commend the recruiters for doing that. A guild, or an online group in general, requires constant checking under a watchful eye, and I believe the leaders do a phenomenal job in accomplishing that. Everyone is fun, reliable, dependable, and strong not only as characters, but as the people who command those characters behind a computer screen. Thank you for making what Visions truly is everybody.
Encore*
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Awarded:

ooh, pretty.. haha

you are like me except i'm not in texas and i'm not a bioengineer major and i'm not a wind instrument player and i'm not a soccer player (but i have alternatives to all that in the related fields Happy)

you also got a few typos for a collegeman wink

i really like your ambition for the future. i have the same goals Happy i actually hope that i could become a doctor and travel the world going around to unique locations and helping people in villages very quickly and then moving to another new exotic location Happy [and banging lots of hot native chicks!]

jk.... not really..

MrCudlyPoofs
The One Who is "Genderly-Challenged"

Awarded:

Such a heart-warming, meaningful intro. :> *claps*
I might try and become a doctor if the IT stuff just doesn't work out for me. I really don't know what I wanna do yet :x It's nice to see people who set really awesome goals for themselves and who seem to be able to balance everything they do so they can acheive those goals and have a little fun at the same time. Those are the kind of people I look up to~ I wish you luck within your near future. ^^

Edit...because I just read up to see Encore's Comment:

Encore* wrote:
[and banging lots of hot native chicks!]

jk.... not really..

Good plan Encore...good plan...I wish you luck with that, too xD!!!

Jump to: