re: Poofie's Belated Introduction

So it finally occured to me...I NEVER MADE AN INTRO! D:<
So now I shall~ :>

Hey, I'm Charlee. I'm 15 years old and breathe Floridian air...oh and fire :>

Real Me Stats
Birthday: January 27th, 1995
Blood Type: Iono 8D
Ethnic Background: Filipino and WHITE 8U
Grade: About to be a sophomore in high school~ (I go to an IT highschool full of nerds and rockers...LOL)
Average GPA: 4.0+
Likes: Music, Manga, Mabi, Music, Zelda, Mario, Friends, Laughter, and Showing Off X3
Dislikes: Spicy Food, People who THINK they know EVERYTHING, Yoh Momma, when applicants say "I have been playing for 2 years." and their total level is 300, and "Parental Guidance"

Str: 0
Int: OVER 9000
Dex: 150
Will: 500
Luck: 1

Forum Image

Mabi Me Stats:
Total Level: 1000+
Melee + Magical Rankingz=
Combat Mastery: 1
Critical: 1
Counterattack: 1
Smash: 1
Defence: 3
Windmill: 4
Charge: D
Final hit: 9
Magic Mastery: 7
Icebolt: F
Firebolt: 9
Lighteningbolt: 9
Thunder: F
Ice Spear: F
Fireball: 1
Transformation: Infra Black

I have been playing since G2S1~ <:

I iz married to Mbun <3~

Forum Image

THE END 8D

*claps*
Kitten_Chan
Legacy Member

I thought there was only one IT HS in this county ;; *You should see how many asians there are at sem HS!!* thus: the Anime club is very large ;;
If u ever go to Brandon Mall, check out the T-Shirt Cafe :3 it's epic, and saddening its not at the malls here
edit: Did u ever go to Megacon poofy? or JACON ._. u lewk familiar.
OHH! Go to ADO :D its $3
Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

Kitten_Chan wrote:
I thought there was only one IT HS in this county ;; *You should see how many asians there are at sem HS!!* thus: the Anime club is very large ;;
If u ever go to Brandon Mall, check out the T-Shirt Cafe :3 it's epic, and saddening its not at the malls here

Ahh.. She goes every year appranently <.<

Awarded:

Kitten_Chan wrote:

I do, in fact, go every year! (cept this one cuz I got sick >3<)

We should meet up at ADO then LOL xD!

Lyman is also considered an IT HS I think...

Andddd where is the Brandon Mall?

MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
Kitten_Chan wrote:

I do, in fact, go every year! (cept this one cuz I got sick >3<)

We should meet up at ADO then LOL xD!

Lyman is also considered an IT HS I think...

Andddd where is the Brandon Mall?

Brandon. FL D: like...2hrs from us
Encore*
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Awarded:

"Dislikes: Spicy Food, People who THINK they know EVERYTHING, Yoh Momma, when applicants say "I have been playing for 2 years." and their total level is 300, and "Parental Guidance"'

how about... People who KNOW they know EVERYTHING!? :DDD jk :P (though not really haha)

also, fun day to get married. i actually married my first wife on the 26th or the 31'st as well (can't remember too well) but 1 year earlier.

also, you should get your wm to 1 (but i'm sure everyone tells you this already)

Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

Encore* wrote:
"Dislikes: Spicy Food, People who THINK they know EVERYTHING, Yoh Momma, when applicants say "I have been playing for 2 years." and their total level is 300, and "Parental Guidance"'

how about... People who KNOW they know EVERYTHING!? :DDD jk :P (though not really haha)

also, fun day to get married. i actually married my first wife on the 26th or the 31'st as well (can't remember too well) but 1 year earlier.

also, you should get your wm to 1 (but i'm sure everyone tells you this already)
Rank one wind mill isn't that necessary. I get by with rank 4 as well. ^^; not enough ap to invest in a combat skill for the mage.

Photobucket
MrCudlyPoofs
The One Who is "Genderly-Challenged"

Awarded:

I don't think I wanna drive 2 hours for a t-shirt shop xD (I don't even have my permit anyway cuz I never received a driver's handbook because my 1st Period teacher who is a major asshole/sucky teacher never passes out anything to us...so...Dad and I have to drive to Winter Springs to get me one, and THEEEEN I have to take the drug and alcohol test BEFORE I take the permit test or w/e...WHY THE CRAP MUST WE NEED TO KNOW ALL THIS SHIT TO DRIVE?! I UNDERSTAND HAVING TO KNOW THE RULES OF THE ROAD BUT COME ON! PEOPLE WILL STILL DO DRUGS AND DRINK ALCOHOL EVEN WITHOUT KNOWING A BUNCH OF THAT SHIT...It's just more classes to waste time in... T_T)

Annnnnd yeah I know I need to get my wm to 1...I have to borrow my friend's raccoon cub in order to do so, and it's still time consuming just to get it to 1... -3-;;; I'll get it there eventually lmao~ xD

*eats leftover noodles from last night* Omnomnom~ <3

MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
I don't think I wanna drive 2 hours for a t-shirt shop xD (I don't even have my permit anyway cuz I never received a driver's handbook because my 1st Period teacher who is a major asshole/sucky teacher never passes out anything to us...so...Dad and I have to drive to Winter Springs to get me one, and THEEEEN I have to take the drug and alcohol test BEFORE I take the permit test or w/e...WHY THE CRAP MUST WE NEED TO KNOW ALL THIS SHIT TO DRIVE?! I UNDERSTAND HAVING TO KNOW THE RULES OF THE ROAD BUT COME ON! PEOPLE WILL STILL DO DRUGS AND DRINK ALCOHOL EVEN WITHOUT KNOWING A BUNCH OF THAT SHIT...It's just more classes to waste time in... T_T)

Annnnnd yeah I know I need to get my wm to 1...I have to borrow my friend's raccoon cub in order to do so, and it's still time consuming just to get it to 1... -3-;;; I'll get it there eventually lmao~ xD

*eats leftover noodles from last night* Omnomnom~ <3

School Drivers ED is the sux. and too long, take it at FLVS (I did) ish super quick. yep! and it counts as both drug & alcohol and normal class. .sigh. yeah XD our DMV looks like it's in the middle of an abandoned shopping complex ;; if u havent seen it....

Awarded:

Kitten_Chan wrote:
our DMV looks like it's in the middle of an abandoned shopping complex ;; if u havent seen it....

SERIOUSLY?! LOL I'm gonna have some fun...lmao

MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
Kitten_Chan wrote:
our DMV looks like it's in the middle of an abandoned shopping complex ;; if u havent seen it....

SERIOUSLY?! LOL I'm gonna have some fun...lmao

Yesh, its all rigged for driving tests ;; but its so run down. But theyre evil! :< I got marked down cus I drove on wrong side of parking lot lane, even though the guy told me too *there was a big truck blocking the right lane*

Awarded:

Kitten_Chan wrote:

I got marked down cus I drove on wrong side of parking lot lane, even though the guy told me too *there was a big truck blocking the right lane*

That's dumb D:< So not fair >3<

MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
Kitten_Chan wrote:

I got marked down cus I drove on wrong side of parking lot lane, even though the guy told me too *there was a big truck blocking the right lane*

That's dumb D:< So not fair >3<

Since U missed megacon:

Pic 1: this guy asked me the oddest questions x_x it was scary, but my friends laughed at me so much. apparently I made a fool of myself. he was using some micheal jackson/pedobear voice so it was hard NOT to laugh when talking w/ him.
Forum Image
Pic 2: This is kakashi, the one who started break dancing. Pics by me ;;

Forum Image

Awarded:

i bet that potato guy was naked underneath!!

and the 2nd pic guy from naruto is a white guy! :P i can see his blue eyes underneath the (pretty cool) red lens

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: