View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sosuke
Keitaro Ryu
Legacy Member

re: Sosuke's Introduction

First off to clear things up. My in-game name is Sosuke. The reason I'm using Keitaro Ryu as my Forum handle is because I used guild launch before for other guilds and do not see a reason to make another account. Besides I bet someone has taken Sosuke as a guild launch username already anyways.

Well now looks like I've been given guidelines on how I should introduce myself. Guess I'll follow em. Cause I like following guidelines mind you all who missed the obvious sticky.

-What are some special and interesting things about you?

I dunno. I don't really bother judging myself nor do I bother trying to see what makes me special. I am who I am.

-What are your hobbies? What do you like to do on your free time? (Besides Mabinogi! =P)

Now that's a tough one. Oh boy what are my hobbies? Hmm well lets see I go to college, sleep, eat, use the toilet, take showers, get dressed, watch television, hang out with friends/brothers, get on facebook, and play other video games. Guess I don't have a hobby.

-What are some adjectives that describe your personality?

Friendly, Helpful, Blunt (straightforward), Mean, Nice, Thoughtful, Prudent, Easily Annoyed, and Very Selective (Yes that means I select a lot. Some of you may know it as being "very picky").

-Share any interesting stories about you!

So I flew across the cosmos in a spaceship in the attempt to locate the galactic toilet paper. It's a legendary roll rumored to be the softest tissue that never runs out. It was a necessity for me due to the fact that I just ran out of TP and had to use some painful newspaper to clean the number 2.

As I was gonna take the next jump to uber-space, my radar picked up a disturbance in the field. An cheeserroid was flying dangerously close to my engine and knocked my trajectory off course. My ship went off wildly into uber-space and I lost complete control. I hit my head on the passenger's seat belt buckle and lost consciousness soon after.

As I came to I found myself on a planet called Wikiplaneta. What irony. The vary disaster that threaten my life actually landed me on the uberverse's hidden database of collected thoughts from all over and beyond. So I go sit down on one of the gabillion com terminals and searched up the location of the galactic toilet paper.

According to the wiki, the galactic toilet paper is guarded by an evil entity known as Ballszak. He lives across the uberverse on a planet inhabited by mostly male humans with ridiculous muscular physique and wearing only underwear. Ok... what the hell? I looked into it more and I realized someone edited the article on the galactic toilet paper like 2 days ago. Can never trust the wiki... So now with my spaceship busted and being stranded on a rocky planet with com terminals sticking out of the ground I feared for the worst. That I would have to resort to rubbing my buttocks on metal chairs and rocks for the rest of my life after a number 2.

Then as all looked lost. A flashing white light lit up the sky and was approaching me. I ran for my life as the flashing white object literally crashed 3 feet away from me into the ground. Scared for my life I was gonna run till I saw something beginning to emerge from the crater. It was a tall white Unicorn like-being with a flowing rainbow mane that lit up the night sky. It stood on two hooves and instead of having 2 front hooves it had arms like a human. His chest resembled a muscular human form with white shining abdominals. It stood up with its arms crossed staring at me through its V-Shaped orange colored sunglasses.

He asked me if I was lost with a manly deep voice. I answered yes and told him my situation. I was told that I was practically screwed and my journey ends here. However he also granted me a chance at another life. That when I die I would be reborn as a human on a far away planet too primitive for advance space travel to prevent me from repeating the same mistake in this lifetime. The planet would also have something called "stores" where I can purchase toilet paper if I ran out. That planet was called Earth. So I agreed to the masculine Unicorn's offer and he parted ways flying into the sky like a super fast meteor. And thus I spent the rest of my life looking up random stuff up on Wikiplaneta till the day I finally croaked from overly rubbing my buttocks on rocks and starvation.

Reborned as a baby on March 21st 19XX on planet Earth. And that's how I came to be.

Lesson to be learned: Always have spare toilet paper in the bathroom.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: