View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Toxicwolf
The Lone Wolf

re: [Event] Touhou Event Extravaganza? o.o

WINNER: Mrcudlypoofs

I would like to host an event if it's allowed. This event will be.. Whoever draws their favorite character in Touhou Via hand, or a computer program such as sketch, paint, etc will win a small prize based on who does the best. This would also be neat just to share our drawings with each other :D. Submissions must be turned in by April 20th 2010. RULES: No one, and I do mean NO ONE shall criticize anyone else artwork no matter what it looks like because not all of us can have the ability to draw extremely high quality artwork such as the gifted drawers. You will be judged on how much thought and work you put into the drawing. If anyone else would like to volunteer I shall pick two more people to help me judge the drawings. Good luck everyone! Forum Image THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN TOUHOU HIJACKED 8U

***EDIT NUMBER 1***
The two others who I pick to help me judge will not be allowed to participate for the prize but still may submit a drawing for fun if they wish. ALSO please do the best you can to attach a picture of the person who you drew and their name so we can be a better judge of how well you did and how much thought you put into it :D HAVE FUN!

***EDIT NUMBER 2***
It seems we have enough judges. They are as followed, Myself (Toxicwolf), Cyril0321 and lampert. Good luck everyone Happy

Last edited by Toxicwolf on 2010/04/08 23:46; edited 3 times in total
Encore*
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Awarded:

i nvr knew what touhou (game) was exactly. so i did a quick google and didn't learn anything knew except for this:

"Out of all the fans who makes Touhou manga for others to read or put Touhou IN FUCKING EVERYTHING, the one who made this shows that he is the true hardcore fan out of all of them. Wasting at least a 100 years of his life where he could have been doing something else, he instead used them to make this. Many fans had a simultaneous orgasm and looked for the author begging for more, but apparently the creator realized he won't get laid with a woman for making anymore episodes because all fans of Touhou are either pedophiles or lesbians. With over a year since the first episode, many fans moved on to fap to some other i shit." -encyclopediadramatica.com

i laughed.

Toxicwolf
The Lone Wolf

LOLOLOL Wow that's crazy.. xD That made me laugh so hard.

Last edited by Toxicwolf on 2010/04/08 23:47; edited 1 time in total
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

k, I moved this to member event section Happy

And I can help with judging I suppose, if you want, I don't mind.

Bah, sorry I posted in wrong section again! >_< Sure, Cyril0321 shall be the second judge. One more judge if anyone else would like to volunteer for it. :D

lampert
The Burrito Soup Lord Dictator

I am forcibally(spl?) making myself a judge! RAWR!!!!!
*QED RIPPLES OF 495 YEARS*

Boosh you all died. (except maybe blood)

Encore* wrote:
i nvr knew what touhou (game) was exactly. so i did a quick google and didn't learn anything knew except for this:

"Out of all the fans who makes Touhou manga for others to read or put Touhou IN FUCKING EVERYTHING, the one who made this shows that he is the true hardcore fan out of all of them. Wasting at least a 100 years of his life where he could have been doing something else, he instead used them to make this. Many fans had a simultaneous orgasm and looked for the author begging for more, but apparently the creator realized he won't get laid with a woman for making anymore episodes because all fans of Touhou are either pedophiles or lesbians. With over a year since the first episode, many fans moved on to fap to some other i shit." -encyclopediadramatica.com

i laughed.
All of the information here is correct for the most part.. if you are further interested.. I could also find you the character list too because i'm too lazy to name them all http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touhou_Project as we all know wiki is usually not 100% correct..

lampert
The Burrito Soup Lord Dictator

Toxicwolf wrote:
Encore* wrote:

i laughed.
All of the information here is correct for the most part.. if you are further interested.. I could also find you the character list too because i'm too lazy to name them all http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touhou_Project as we all know wiki is usually not 100% correct..

Does that mean lampert gets the other judge position?

lampert wrote:
Toxicwolf wrote:
Encore* wrote:

i laughed.

Does that mean lampert gets the other judge position?

Read first post, edit 2.

Last edited by Toxicwolf on 2010/04/08 23:48; edited 1 time in total
Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

I think we all know who won here today 8D
Forum Image
STICK FIGURES FTW.

Edit: Tox told me it had to be hand drawn D:
Forum Image

Quote:
. . . If you win with something like a damn stick figure, I should rip your corpse to pieces and purge it in the crimson flames of hell . . .

. . . some things go without saying . . .

Now that I have to go to school, I have no time for drawing unless I try really hard to squeeze something out of my time . . .
. . . so most likely I won't be participating . . .

Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

BloodEternity wrote:
Quote:
. . . If you win with something like a damn stick figure, I should rip your corpse to pieces and purge it in the crimson flames of hell . . .

Now that I have to go to school, I have no time for drawing unless I try really hard to squeeze something out of my time . . .

I'd laugh if I won with a stick figure o_o...

Awarded:

BloodEternity wrote:
Quote:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... I may not be in the guild buuut... I vote for Soul's LOL! That way Blood can do his dirty work~! Love yah random person whom I now have much respect for! <333
BloodEternity

MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
BloodEternity wrote:
Quote:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... I may not be in the guild buuut... I vote for Soul's LOL! That way Blood can do his dirty work~! Love yah random person whom I now have much respect for! <333

... and after I'm done with it, I'll bring the weapon to Ferghus to destroy the evidence >_>

Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

BloodEternity wrote:
MrCudlyPoofs wrote:
BloodEternity wrote:
Quote:

... and after I'm done with it, I'll bring the weapon to Ferghus to destroy the evidence >_>

The Perfect Plan.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum