Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Visions Forum Index -> Member Events
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
claypot19

Awarded:

re: [Event] Elven Magic Tournament

Scratch that! Sap and I shall be a team! Ill be my old elf, Lucian11 and WE WILL BEAT LUCIAN1108! I was confused with him/her so much!

http://mc.wdkk.de/rand.jpg :3
Karikus
The Elementalist

claypot19 wrote:
Scratch that! Sap and I shall be a team! Ill be my old elf, Lucian11 and WE WILL BEAT LUCIAN1108! I was confused with him/her so much!

Admissions have been closed.
Preliminary Match ups are set. You will receive a reminder notice Thursday about your match up on Saturday. If you have not already PM me your IGN if it is different that what I have put in the original post.

Preliminary Round is set on Saturday 5/8 at 2:00 PST. Any objections to the time should be dealt with as early as possible. Location is at the connous arena.

Matchups are as follows:

Litokawaisky and Lily vs Skilltech and lucian1108
Soulsaps and Claypot19 vs Saya676 and Remn
Nekostory and Toushiroice vs Lampert and Falmosta
Karikus and Cyril vs Yuki7 and LuffyDD

There can be no objections to match up, all match ups were done at the roll of a dice. If you have a complaint tell the laws of probability or the dice. :D

Anyone who shows up more than ten minutes late, if they have not given a late warning by noting me or messaging me, will be disqualified and the other team will progress.

Awarded:

Well mr laws of probability, we shall try and somehow get to/beat lucian1108!!!111eleven

Karikus
The Elementalist

claypot19 wrote:
Well mr laws of probability, we shall try and somehow get to/beat lucian1108!!!111eleven

Lol! If you win then you face them,

Awarded:

Karikus wrote:
claypot19 wrote:

HE WONT WIN >Happy me and remn paired up together is too good clay and sap will fail up against us!!!

Photobucket
claypot19

Awarded:

Saya676 wrote:
Karikus wrote:
claypot19 wrote:

HE WONT WIN >Happy me and remn paired up together is too good clay and sap will fail up against us!!!
Pshh slowhumans dont make me go all supah speed elfyness on yall!

♥ Saya ♥
The Sexiest Mage in Visions.

Awarded:

claypot19 wrote:
Saya676 wrote:
Karikus wrote:
claypot19 wrote:

Pshh slowhumans dont make me go all supah speed elfyness on yall!

mhmmmm sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Photobucket
AkaOkami
The Daydreamer

Karikus wrote:
LuffyDD wrote:
I want in , but need a partner

Meet your new partner Yuki7

O___o;;
But im not a mage!! Dx *puts away bow*
Imma apologize to luffy in advance.
>.< But ill do my best...

Oh my jesus..........
We have to go against Cyril and Karikus!! O__o;;
Just shoot mi now >_<

Legacy Member

Awarded:

Karikus wrote:
claypot19 wrote:

Preliminary Match ups are set. You will receive a reminder notice Thursday about your match up on Saturday. If you have not already PM me your IGN if it is different that what I have put in the original post.

Preliminary Round is set on Saturday 5/8 at 2:00 PST. Any objections to the time should be dealt with as early as possible. Location is at the connous arena.

Matchups are as follows:

There can be no objections to match up, all match ups were done at the roll of a dice. If you have a complaint tell the laws of probability or the dice. :D

Anyone who shows up more than ten minutes late, if they have not given a late warning by noting me or messaging me, will be disqualified and the other team will progress.

You do know that that is mother's day weekend... and my grandmothers birthday I won't be home that day at all.... and I think Saturday is holy day for lampert. It'll be the first time i get to see my entire family in one place at one time. I'm not missing it.

Photobucket
Karikus
The Elementalist

Falmosta wrote:
Karikus wrote:
claypot19 wrote:

Matchups are as follows:

You do know that that is mother's day weekend... and my grandmothers birthday I won't be home that day at all.... and I think Saturday is holy day for lampert. It'll be the first time i get to see my entire family in one place at one time. I'm not missing it.

I messed up scheduling. It's the sunday following now. (Not the next day) the next weekend.

Falmosta wrote:
Karikus wrote:
claypot19 wrote:

Matchups are as follows:

DAMN Fal knows me! Well kinda =P i have CMEA and I don't think i get let out until after 2. (CMEA is a choral competition that my schools choir is participating in) The only people taht are let out early are the juniors and seniors going to prom

lampert wrote:
Falmosta wrote:
Karikus wrote:
claypot19 wrote:

Matchups are as follows:

DAMN Fal knows me! Well kinda =P i have CMEA and I don't think i get let out until after 2. (CMEA is a choral competition that my schools choir is participating in) The only people taht are let out early are the juniors and seniors going to prom

Well...looks like we have a special schedule. Coordinate when you will have time to fight with your opponent and then tell me later. I'll see if I can judge then. Otherwise all other match ups are 5/16/10, 2:00PM PST, Connous Arena.

Oh Lamp btw, your theme is completed titled "dark bones" I changed name for certain reasons.

Awarded:

Fack! Srry sap, cant do it that day, my cousin graduates that day!

Soulsap
Soulsaps
Pedobear of Visions

claypot19 wrote:
Fack! Srry sap, cant do it that day, my cousin graduates that day!

... I CANT DO IT ANYWAYYY AYYAYAYAYAY
Redirects you to this : http://visionshome.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4794009&postorder=DESC&gid=103748
And I quote
Soulsaps wrote:
...and I wont be able to come because neighbors switched to Standard Internet now I lag out every 10 mintues or d.c. So... Yeah :S

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum