Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Event Suggestion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

Would you participate?
Yes
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
No
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Blindshot12
Legacy Member

re: Dunbarton Magic Tournament!

Yea id really like to join this :D im a mage and i want to be able to like if they charge Thunder Fireball or IceSpear your able to instantly be able to summon up fire shield ice shield lightning shield but if you use a shield that means you lose 1 turn and if they use Adv magic they cant use adv magic again
BloodEternity

SulfrustheHedgehog wrote:

On your 1) some people have their problems of being far away from nexons evil headquaters, crappy computers, no nagle disable, etc. It helps makes things a little bit fairer for them

On your 2) anyone can spam IS and win if they have enough mana

on your 3) that isn't cheap because they have to wait until the next turn, and the fact people probably dont have rank 1 fireball negates all the charges they would have with 1 knockback.

On your 4) even if they did they would be wasting mana just trying to stay alive and then without mana they're sort of defenseless.

Also that idea just sounds like a regular magic only pvp...

1) I'm playing from NY, which is on the other side of the country... and by now, you should already be used to the lag by now since... by being in Visions, you had like... 300+ levels worth of time to cope with it...
but the total level for the guild is like around 500 to 800, right? >_>
2) IS's range is BS...unless your enemies line up when they attack... You can still get killed by DT. Strategy and coordination w/ ur partner...if you lack it, well...that's your problem...
3) ... You know fireball's not going to work anyways since anyone can just run from it...so let's just end that idea right here, right now.
4) Use meditation or something... being a mage with rank 1 adv magics and not being able to use a full-charge is quite useless. You can have power but it doesn't count for anything unless you can maintain it and use it effectively...and dude, how much MP do you need to kill 2 people?! Jebus...

Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

Does wand awakening count as magic for this
It's in my magic tab. xD

Photobucket
BloodEternity

That may work but I know for sure...
MAGIC MISSILE IS A MISNOMER! IT'S PURE ARCHERY!! LOL

Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

magical music, inflict weak to both players

Photobucket
BloodEternity

... if you have the time to play music and fight at the same time, fine with me XD

Karikus
The Elementalist

Not turn I guess, but it would be a free for all, I assume that I would need 8 or 16 teams to participate, and you can participate on two teams.

So all original rules apply except that it is not turn based, how many more people who had doubts would participate now?

As for magical music, and wand awakening, if your partner could cover you and protect it from being interrupted...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Event Suggestion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: