View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

Does Visions contribute to your fun in Mabinogi Tarlach?
Yes!
92%
 92%  [ 12 ]
No!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: [Public] Visions fun?

Fantasyforever wrote:

Hmm i see.. I wont disagree with that becuase i would just be displaying my Ignorance. But the way i seen it was why fight a war you already lost. I must commend you on your diligence throughout Visions history.
The old Visions was a perfect Utopia, however the few people that had made up this perfect Guild left, which a few remained and new people had joined. More and joined to the Mass recruitment. A Guild shouldnt be a mass collection of people that you barely know. A guild should be a tight close knit family who supports each other.
The Old Visions was lost, You even said it in YOUR promotional video. Now is it my fault for feeling out of place, i guess so. Everyone that left had the same exact reason for leaving. So you can say we failed to preserve the Visions, but that wouldnt be fair would it ?

My promotional video?

Anyway I do not think it is the fault of new members coming in since Visions has had the same history of recruitment for awhile since you joined until you left. It may have been a combination of things, but the biggest of the problems, simply put, are people who "give up on things quickly" like how Hiroki admits this is the type of person he is.

Many of you give up on things quickly, and I won't be surprised, if you also give up soon on whatever guild/activity you've moved on to.

I just really hope you've changed. I can only be so patient. I really dislike those people who don't put any effort.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum