View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kokochan

re: Kokochan's Intro

Hai people my name's Kita :3 I am really smart(In school x3) and funny. :D I love to entertain people with jokes and such 8D In my free time, I take ballet classes and I play the flute o: I also like to ice skate in the winter and practice archery when there's no snow on the ground, and play DDR whenever the mood strikes me. xD I did actually play in open beta of Mabi on Ruairi, but it was so boring without friends that I stopped playing for a while. My friend, Meizukari, who is actually my best friend in real life too, got me hooked on it again. I remember when I was that little nub who felt proud in her elementary school uniform and popo hat x3; Lena and Kat probably remember when I was that little weak noob. But here I am now, total level 400. So yeah thats pretty much it. xD I'm glad to be a part of Visions finally :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
~Lucio~

Hai Koko =)

BloodEternity

When I was a noob, I pressed Alt and kept whacking the sealstones that were already broken in hopes of getting a title (and it took 30mins for me to stop) s xP

LastFantasy

BloodEternity wrote:
When I was a noob, I pressed Alt and kept whacking the sealstones that were already broken in hopes of getting a title (and it took 30mins for me to stop) s xP

oo was that wat you were doing yesterday? I couldnt figure out.

lawl jk <3

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: