View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lammm
The "Baaah...?"

re: Greetings from Lamm

Hello Guild,

My name is Christopher Lam. I go by Chris, but feel free to call me Lamm or Lam because there's a few Chris in the guild. I'm full Chinese American blood. Sounds weird, but my heritage from my Grand Father to my older brothers are Chinese, but born and raised in Vietnam. They're considered Vietnamese, I'm Chinese. I speak Cantonese, obviously English, and a little bit of Spanish. I'm turning 21 this summer and I live in California. I'm currently a Third Year at University of California, Davis, majoring in Community Clinical Nutrition and minoring in Latin American History. If you want to learn how to eat, let me know (insert food, chew and swallow haha)

I'm easy to get along with and I think its due to the fact that I'm very open minded. I grew up in a community full of blacks and latinos; racist, sexist, weird jokes, I heard them all. My general sense of humor varies from silly puns to full offensive, dead baby jokes. I don't get mad easily, I just enjoy a good time. Let me know if somethings I say are offensive to you, and I'll watch myself and apologize.

I enjoy playing sports. Hands down, I love competitive Badminton. Heck, my Senior Quote was "Don't be Nerdy, Smack a Birdy." It sounds silly doesn't it? I'm also into Airsoft during the dry season. It's recreational military objectives with gun replicas but firing plastic BBs. Chinese college man, with a gun, not looking for trouble. haha I recently got into Photography and photoshop. I hope to show you guys some of my photoshop work some day.

I also know Mizouku and Majokero in real life. They are the biggest reason why I'm joined vision, but I hope I get to know everyone better.

See you guys in game!
LuffyDD
The Complicated

:D Canto! hi5

Encore*
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Awarded:

dude.. you sound really familiar.. which high school did you go to?

Lammm
The "Baaah...?"

I graduated from Pinole Valley High School. Class of 2007. Do you know me? haha Chris Lam is like one of the most common Chinese American names.
Pretzel
Pretzel.

Oh my God!
I want to major in Photography next year. >8D

you should just do it as a hobby haha hard to find a job being a camera man. i dont even think you need the credential to be a professional photographer haha

but photography is awesome haha
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: