Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Event Suggestion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khangle
Legacy Member

re: Guild Performance!

Lol Hey guys. from the looks of it most of our guild events lately have involved some form of skull bashing (PVP/fighting)

So I was wondering how the guild feels about having a guild performance.
JUST like the old mabi days.

I think there are a handful of bards in the guild and hopefully people will show up to talk and have fun. Performers can play solo, duets or play in an ensemble, whatever you guys want.

There only problem I see is what happened at our guildmeetings. PVP.
I think it's a huge distraction and no one really pays attention to the people who should be getting attention (Cyril X_x).

SO! If you REALLY want to PVP that bad, move far enough away from the performers so we can't hear your spells, skills or weapon hits. Also, hopefully the guild won't ALL go out to PVP XD

I know this is kind of long, but I hope you guys read it and give feedback
Encore*
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Awarded:

yeah, i totally agree with you. the warring people in the meetings are really a huge distraction and they really get in the way of things. if you fighters are reading this -> take it outside please. this isn't taiwan.

other than that, yeah, i also agree that we should have more traditional events. i used to be one of the few composers in mabi and i have a lot of songs that i have written and have yet to be performed. i am also trying to make a music video, so if interested in that.. drop me a note Happy

also..
Khangle wrote:
I think it's a huge distraction and no one really pays attention to the people who should be getting attention (Cyril X_x).

i have prob with this line.. there are more people who talk in guild meetings than just cyril. i would personally like to think that i help contribute to the meeting as well as the other people who really talked in the meeting (like stork, right before engaging in war again - which is a no no).

Khangle
Legacy Member

re: Right XD

I know I probably shut out a lot of people who have a voice in the meetings, but from the two I've been to, I've seen Cy have to type in caps to attempt to get some attention.

Of course there many more people who would like to bring up issues that they've experienced, I just have no seen them yet (sorry about that >.<)
BloodEternity

Right... all that's left to know is the time, place and channel....
o.O

Encore*
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Awarded:

every saturday at 12pm PST, 3pm EST i think?
ch3 dunbarton library -> library room

Khangle
Legacy Member

re: Maybe XD

Personally I don't see the library as a good place for a performance

I have a few places in mind. If you guys wanna be all formal we can take to the emaine macha theatre.

However, I kid of like the Tir chonail square, it's where I made most of my friends and the tree in the background would make a beautiful backdrop =P

Well it's to you guys to suggest a place. I haven't seen much agreement on this yet so I won't set a time, or maybe I'll leave it up to the council
Encore*
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Awarded:

blood was asking where the meetings are i think.. so i told him. that wasn't a location for event. unless you want it to be

Khangle
Legacy Member

Erm, I don't think he was asking for the place of guild meetings. Also, I think the guild meetings were cancelled due to too much PVP

I'd like the approval of a handful of guildmates or a council member before we set a date XD. I wouldn't enjoy being in an audience of 3 if it's a planned event
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Event Suggestion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: