Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Questions, Problems and Solutions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJSulfrus
The Last Giant Descendant

re: Hackshield Fail

OK. Apparently I was doing somewhat ok when this happened, but since yesterday I found out other people have been having the same problem. Apparently from all the info I've gathered, the Hackshield server is down and can't update the hackshield therefore displaying a error message as follows:

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, but an error has been detected with the Hackshield.EError: Unable to connect to the update server for Hackshield.Error Code: 0x30000030The error code of this error has been saved onto your clipboard.Please search for this code at our website (ctrl+v) and find solutions for this.If no solution was posted on the website, please submit a ticket to Customer Support.Click on [OK] to move to the Mabinogi website.The client will be shut down.

Therefore not letting you log on to Mabinogi.

ONLY SOLUTION: I swear this gets annoying. You have to REINSTALL MABINOGI EVERYTIME YOU EXIT THE GAME. Not Like i have a problem doing this since I saved the installation file with the help of a download accelerator (yay), but The CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM IS THE HACKSHIELD SERVER IS DOWN therefore the problem cannot be resolved on our own time and hope that nexon will fix this...

P.S. Customer in the error message was spelt wrong.
BloodEternity

re: Hackshield Fail

ur sig. picture is what happens when a guy that plays Mabi becomes the captain of a ship...
What?! AN ENEMY?! R1 WINDMILL RIGHT NOW!!!! XD

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Questions, Problems and Solutions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum