Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Questions, Problems and Solutions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LastFantasy

re: visions,zeroskills,deityz

This topic is answered here
ive noticed that we have been supporting them and im just wondering are they a sub-class, in alliance with them, or another guild by itself. im just confused and want to clear things up.
Yahni~
The Visionary Hermit

This post answers this topic.
Zeroskills was once a great and awesome guild, I'm sure some of you already know, but they died out. I think they were one of the first too. Anyways, Takachu is trying to bring it back, like Rayout is also coming back.

Deityz is just Lucky being Lucky and decided to go off on his own guild. But he plans to keep it small, and friends only.

Both have friends of mine in there, and I feel no hard feelings towards them and I hope no one else does. Nobody should be rude or act inappropriate to anyone who has left, that's just mean.

They are definately of separate guilds, so they are not sub-class in anyway. And alliance is too formal, and weird. It's not like in guild battle, we are going to merge into one big guild, so I think it is kinda stupid to have "alliances" in this game.

Basically, they are just other guilds, but no one is going to bar anyone else on being friends with them.

ahh k thanks for clearing that up.

p.s yay for the return of rayout, my first guild Happy
Yahni~
The Visionary Hermit

Mhm, I love Chris (wtfuz) and he's remaking it.

Council Member

Awarded:

Yahni~ wrote:
Zeroskills was once a great and awesome guild, I'm sure some of you already know, but they died out. I think they were one of the first too. Anyways, Takachu is trying to bring it back, like Rayout is also coming back.

Deityz is just Lucky being Lucky and decided to go off on his own guild. But he plans to keep it small, and friends only.

Both have friends of mine in there, and I feel no hard feelings towards them and I hope no one else does. Nobody should be rude or act inappropriate to anyone who has left, that's just mean.

They are definately of separate guilds, so they are not sub-class in anyway. And alliance is too formal, and weird. It's not like in guild battle, we are going to merge into one big guild, so I think it is kinda stupid to have "alliances" in this game.

Basically, they are just other guilds, but no one is going to bar anyone else on being friends with them.

Exactly what Yahni said! xD

oh i remember Rayout! Good times....

I thought most of the ZS members quit?
Or did they get banned from that Gold Duping incident?

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum