View previous topic :: View next topic  
Consort (The New Stork)
The Towering

re: Stork's Intro

The wilderness guid to the Great Gameing Stork of Northern Canada

I will warn you now this will not be brief. I will not divulge my entire childhood, but given the chance will talk about my self... a lot.

Description:

Is a tall, thin bird with a wing span off......oh right about myself XD

My name is Jamie, and I’m currently 19+1 and next year I will not turn 21 I will turn 18+3 or 19+2. I’m 50% Scottish, 25% German, and 25% Unknown, but I am 100% Canadian. I am towering 6’4-1/4” and a meagre 165lbs (Tall and Thin hence the man Stork). I’m blond haired and blue eyed and fair skinned, a real Arian.

Location & Living:
I’m from way up in the north eastern part of Ontario. When you complain about 2 feet of snow and -20 degree (Celsius) weather I have 7 feet of snow and -40 with a wind-chill factor of -58. I don’t live in an igloo I live in a big house. I have 1 sibling and that is what I call him “Sibling”. I live with my parents to save me rent. I don’t much like living with my folks but many of you can understand I am sure.

I’m currently a student at what Americans call a community college. However take note Canadian community college’s have a better association with universities then in the States. I am currently enrolled in the Electrical Engineering Technologies program it’s a 3 year program resulting in 2 diplomas, and an optional 2 years at an associated university for an Electrical Engineering Degree. I am knowledgeable in the areas of small scale electronics, computer networking, voice and data communication, high power generation and transition, and Electrical Motors.
Though my scholastic plate may be full I still hold down a part time job at the local pool as a life guard. I work weekends at night usually, and as one of the more active lifeguards I’m a member of the Masters Swim Team. I have been taking lessons at the pool since the age of 4 and have been working there teaching swim lessons and saving lives since the age of 16.

Personality:
I may not be the best at discerning my own personality but I believe that I have some insight into what I am like.
I am Logical; I don’t like to guess, I like to know, and above that I like to know I’m right. (I like the think I have a big fat brain.)
I am Judicial; there is wrong and there is right. Emotions don’t play are role in my decisions. (I like the rules, don’t break them have no tolerance for that sort of thing.)
I am Introverted; I don’t make friends easily, and I have difficulty talking to others without feeling embarrassed. (I am shy, but I say many more things through the safety that is non-face to face interaction.)
I am extrinsically motivated; it’s compensation for my labour and the results of my endeavours that drive my ambitions. (If I don’t get played I don’t work. This does not mean that a thank you is not payment enough in some cases.)

Hobbies:
Swimming
Running
Biking
Triathlons
Puzzles
Gaming
Partying
Drawing (Needs a lot of motivation and a muse)
Bridge (It’s not a card game for old people; it’s the chess of cards)
Traveling
Music (I play trumpet)

Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence (MI6 & MI5)
Drift Racing
Science of Bio-Weapons, pandemics, vaccination, and inoculation
Small cats
Lab sized dogs
TV
IPod touch (has one glued to the hip in place of life support)
Graphic Novels
Anime (Variation from the Graphic Novel disgusts me)
Dungeons & Dragons (Yes I am Pro Nerd)
Sci-Fi (Repeat of the last parenthesise)
Home baked goods
Double door Fridges
Screwdrivers (Not to be misconstrued as a common house hold tool)

Values:
Logic
Justice
Law
Politeness
Independence
Team work
Respect
Straightforwardness

Dislikes:
Dramatics
The person who eats the last cookie, piece of pie or cake
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: