View previous topic :: View next topic  
(Incarne)
Legacy Member

re: Incarne's Introduction

Where to start...

My full name is Fabian Leonardo Willis, but I just prefer being called Leon or Incarne. Some people like to call me kills... idk why. I live in Atlanta, Georgia but I use to live in New York. Lastfantasy is my brother but we dont live together anymore... long story.

I am a FULLL mage, and I am trying to be one of the best. Not trying to be cocky but you dont really see alot of full mages in the server, so my goal is to be one of the most known.

I hate forums. Well I dont really hate them, but I dont really like to waste my time on them. I would prefer to be on mabinogi. So Im only on forums while I'm in school. Hm... what else can I say.

Oh yeah, im 16 years old and I spend most of my time playing Mabinogi. I am not physically fit but I'm not fat either. I think I'm Diabetic but I'm gonna get that checked out sooner or later. Birthday is in April.

I dont really have alot of friends irl but the few that I have, I'm very attached to them. Thats mainly why I'm on Mabinogi most of the time; to fill the void of my No-Friend-Having-Ness.
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

aw I'll be your friend Leon! wink

What kind of magic are you specializing right now Incarne?

And thats ok with forums, just check when you can but be sure to keep updated with the ongoing events! xD

okay why is this hoe lieing?! lmao he got plenty friends and hes hardly on mabi like me >:D! dont feel sorry for him, but i gotta say he is a good mage

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: