View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nitzlplix

re: My Introduction

I am an 81-year-old, 3'5" pygmy transvestite, illegal alien native to South Africa, with an Australian accent, possessing two livers (birth deformity), and a 180 IQ.

I am very much a self-absorbed, self-emulating narcissist that finds most people amount to incompetent piles of spunk, bile, and other miscellaneous synonyms befitting excrement.

My hobbies include: Cruising the back roads of *Your hometown* in an ice cream truck with a bag of candy, two rags, three liters of chloroform, four yards of rope, and five rolls of duct tape. Sometimes I prowl on the small neighborhood children burying them in your backyard. And when I get tired and need a break, I like to throw pineapples at your neighbors' houses and leave post-it notes with your name on it. How do I know your name, you ask? I sneak into your house at night and stand behind you, like now for instance, but you shouldn't turn around. That'll really piss me off!

I work as a nude model for a magazine targeting the leper-and-feet demographic. And make a good four figures, annually.

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, and I hope we can get to know each other even better, Daniel!
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

Lol, someone is having too much fun 0.o

Lmfaooo.
This was hilarious. Hahaha.

LMAO im speechless! LAWL
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Member Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: