View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: Cyril0321's Introduction

Hey! I've been meaning to start an introduction page for members so that it would be easier for members to get to know each other. Sorry we haven't started one until now... but here it is! You can say anything you want to share with everyone, anything about you! Keep it simple and clean!

Here are some questions/guidelines you can think about when you’re writing your introduction!
What are some special and interesting things about you?
What are your hobbies? What do you like to do on your free time? (Besides Mabinogi! =P)
What are some adjectives that describe your personality?
Share any interesting stories about you!

I will start!

My name is Cyril. I was born in Philippines but I moved to Canada when I was 10. I’m Chinese-Filipino, but I look more Chinese. =P

I’m a big music hobbyist! I compose and mix music. I like to play piano a lot, but I also play guitar, flute, clarinet, and a bit of drums! I also enjoy doing graphic arts! Not so much drawing, but I like to edit images with Photoshop Happy

I’m pretty friendly to people most of the time. I’m kind, polite, respectful. I like to organize and plan things a lot haha! And I like to think a lot. xD

Some interesting stories about me… well when I was about 6 years old I burned my face when I accidently lit a helium balloon with a candlestick! Nothing permanent though, I was not close enough to get any permanent scars but I was a walking mummy for about a week! =P

When I was younger I also got trapped in my bedroom because the locks on my door jammed. Haha I remember crying and thinking about how to survive almost immediately, I was so scared I wouldn’t have anything to eat. I was stuck for about 1 or 2 hours, but it felt like forever for me. It’s really amazing how fast you feel your hunger when you know you can’t get anything to eat even if you wanted to. confused

It took me a while to figure out how you burnt yourself.. then i started laughing..... It's not that i think its funny, i just imagine a six-year old with a match...

Council Member

Awarded:

lampert wrote:
It took me a while to figure out how you burnt yourself.. then i started laughing..... It's not that i think its funny, i just imagine a six-year old with a match...

Lol I was attending a blessing ceremony for the new opening of my family's small business. The place was decorated with helium balloons. I guess I was fooling around with things when I accidentally got too close to a helium balloon with my burning candle, and it lit up.

I learned a lesson that day!

Helium balloons are flammable and could really hurt you if you light it with fire! =P

I remember a very loud BOOM! The alarms of several cars went off. Everyone was alarmed by the surprising sudden explosion. My face was hurting, and I was rushed to the nearest hospital.

I guess it was pretty funny though, how it happened. Even my family thinks it was funny confused

Oh Ok. I thought you were playing with matches or something. Helium is flammable!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY DON'T THEY TEACH US THIS! I probably woulda done something like that...

Council Member

Awarded:

lampert wrote:
Oh Ok. I thought you were playing with matches or something. Helium is flammable!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY DON'T THEY TEACH US THIS! I probably woulda done something like that...

Wait, you know what. Helium isn't flammable 0.o

Was it hydrogen balloons then? One thing for certain was that it was flammable and it exploded, or it reacted somehow! Now I have to research confused

Yea, im confused now.

Council Member

Awarded:

lampert wrote:
Yea, im confused now.

Yes, it must have been hydrogen balloons. They were popular before.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/helium2.htm

Lol, I remember people telling me it was helium though, perhaps that was just lack of knowledge or assumptions. It exploded, reacted to fire, so it must have been a hydrogen balloon xD

OK. Mustave been hydrogen then. That's not good. Hydrogen balloons and candles and 6 year olds. That's asking for trouble.

Council Member

Awarded:

lampert wrote:
OK. Mustave been hydrogen then. That's not good. Hydrogen balloons and candles and 6 year olds. That's asking for trouble.

the thing too was that my older brother sort of warned me not to play around with my candle a few minutes before I did it. But I did not take his warning seriously, and I guess I was curious. I was expecting a small pop, not a big boom when I lit the balloon! confused

If he warned me about the explosion then I wouldn't have done it maybe =P

Well little kids usualy doo things they are told not to.

Council Member

Awarded:

lampert wrote:
Well little kids usualy doo things they are told not to.

Lol! That's true. I had a fun time telling my younger brother to do things by telling him not to do it when we were kids haha! Reverse psychology! xD

Lol, my sister would do that to me.

canto?
lei hou ma?

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

LuffyDD wrote:
canto?
lei hou ma?

I look Chinese but I don't practice Chinese culture. And I don't speak the language! confused

Kamusta ka na?

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: