View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Zaneki

re: Why did bliss random and camp me? :(

I dont get bliss, Why do they ice camp and random people for no apparent reason. Its unfair if you havent done anything, and you cant be safe around them with pvp on. no comment

All Hail Alternity!

We shall Rise to the top without fail!
Kirno

thats why pvp is lame and will always be lame
DJSulfrus
The Last Giant Descendant

dont expect to live with pvp on o.o
Healing Gibby
The First Aid Boxy

Leave pvp off then if you're going to complain. When any person sees that someone's pvp is on, either because they are a heblehbleh (:S was about to curse) or because they think that since someone's pvp is on, they accept ALL attacks, they WILL attack you.

If you want to fight someone, there IS a function in mabinogi where you can fight with a person SEPARATELY. Otherwise, stay smart, keep durability, and leave it off >:/

lampert
The Burrito Soup Lord Dictator

Well Crysis did the same thing (way to go Lito) and i remember getting pretty pissed. But they were "a pvp guild" so don't get upset if you get camped or randomed.

Like it has been stated, there is an easy way to escape being camped. Don't have your pvp on. I've seen multiple complaints about being camped and I just don't understand why you have it on in the first place.

As for Bliss, we cannot nor would I like to, control them. They can do as they please but it is up to us on how we act. The way I see it, giant vs elf pvp doesn't prove one's strength because it does not take much or even a "pro" to get the upper hand. Especially when one party has higher numbers. I am sure others would agree. If you see Bliss camping, that is their own problem, but that doesn't mean they are stronger and it actually makes them look bad. I would prefer it if we did not conform to their ways simply because they prefer to camp.

lampert wrote:
Well Crysis did the same thing (way to go Lito) and i remember getting pretty pissed. But they were "a pvp guild" so don't get upset if you get camped or randomed.

ohh....did i camp you? :P i was kown for camping people who ticked me off or if im having a bad day...My badddd~<33333

I think somthing needs done about Bliss. They have WAY too much power in ch 7.

All Hail Alternity!

Yahni~
The Visionary Hermit

Well it's not our job to control them. They just all happen to stay on channel seven and we are spread out. If they annoy you that much, just stay away from channel seven.

Litokawaisky wrote:
ohh....did i camp you? :P i was kown for camping people who ticked me off or if im having a bad day...My badddd~<33333

You camped people who had dragon rafting event dbs D: and you camped me only because I had a db (not event db though o-o;)

ihasaspleen

Zaneki wrote:
I think somthing needs done about Bliss. They have WAY too much power in ch 7.

PvP is a sport. That's how I view/treat it. It's a part of the game because, you know what? Sometimes people just want to fight each other, it's fun.

That said... If you have PvP on, expect to be fought against, sometimes viciously so. After all, you're asking for it.

As for me... If you see me with PvP on, you had better either attack me or run, because if I have my PvP on there can only be one of two reasons why:

A) I forgot to turn it off, at which point I'll just either ask to be let up to turn it off or I'll force-log and log in on a differently channel and turn it off, or

B) I'm in the mood to tear some people up, which if you've ever seen me in PvP, I can be pretty nasty. (Kinda like lito or certain members of bliss ;P) I have an ego LLB for a reason, and it isn't for dungeons. If I catch you with PvP on and I'm in the mood to turn mine on, I'll kill you even if you aren't fighting JUST to be careful. Because sometimes people randomly decide to jump into a fight, so I like to make a preemptive strike to be safe.

That said....... It would be fun to see a full on EvG war in ch7 dunbarton. I'm sure everybody would have fun with it. Heck, I would probably jump in too. Truth be told, if you get pinned, you can always just log-out and log back in on another channel by forcing d/c... It's really impossible to be camped without your consent.

What's funny is when someone gets so enraged that, for some deranged reason, they refuse to d/c. As though sitting there getting slammed every time they tried to get up was more "manly" or more "hardcore" or something... Although, with me, all anyone has to do is ask to turn PvP off and I'll let them xD....

Where I come from (FPS games) we would call that person a "rage noob". Ah.... Deathmatch, the good ol' days. Damn the low gravity servers, damn them all, ruining all my favorite games... It's too easy to put a crossbow bolt between someone's eyes when it takes them 10 seconds to hit the ground, you don't have a chance to dodge. :|
Zaneki

I vote we destory bliss, Earlier today, Me, Bleachsonn, and Cheng, were camped by 6 or 7, without much help.

All Hail Alternity!

Yahni~
The Visionary Hermit

Yea I saw that and you had multiple times to stop. That was your own fault.

And I'd rather not start issues or problems with a guild that I rarely run into because of a few minutes of giant vs elf pvp.

I'm going to say "dude" even though I don't like saying it, just so I can emphasize the easiness of this solution.
Dude (there I said it D:<) TURN PVP OFF.

LastFantasy

Zaneki wrote:
I vote we destory bliss, Earlier today, Me, Bleachsonn, and Cheng, were camped by 6 or 7, without much help.

Lol me, lito and neko got camped without much help either! Lemme guess they had a CC ice wand?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum