View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
LastFantasy

re: The Visions Reporter

Hello guild!
I've Decided to venture off for a while in order collect some information about our awesome guild. In order for me to get a unbaist census, I went up too a couple of guilds and their members to find out what they think of visions.
well...lets just say we arent the most well liked guild in Tarlach ROFL. The guilds i studied were Dreams,Fashionista,Zeroskills, and finally bliss. Before i go on i suggest the short-tempered ( You know who you are D<), refrain from starting any problems with anyone from any guilds.

Well ill start with bliss. Bliss is a very nice and relaxed guild even Dey camped me D<, but anyways, they see visions as annoying, self-rightous, inconsidirate *nibs* as they call it.

Dreams is not really a bad guild like everyone sees them. They dont PE or hack in anyway, my mistake. Dreams sees Visions as a nub, short lived, un-close bunch of people, that are just PvP hungry and won the GB as a accident.

Fashionista dosent really hate or like us , they just find us annoying and "nub". They could care less what happens to us.

Zeroskills since they are mostly comprised of ex-visions members still has a connection to the guild, Even though they wont feel that way at the GB .

After all of this i can only say one thing..SCREW everyone else LOL. As long as we stay together and under the great leadership of your leader cyril and your members we can always be #1.
On another note i do think some things should change. Visions isnt as tightly knit as other guilds are. Members come and leave as they want, and i think that needs to change. Visions is a family promoting fun, so once you join we'll chain to our basement! lmao jk >_>. Also we need to focus on other things other than PvP. I myself is a fan of PvP, but honestly it is breaking our guild apart such as the elf vs gaint pvp to the GB. Members need to get Stronger not only character wise, but personality wise.
Well we can never satisfy everyone, but after hearing the opinions of others i think we can seem more amiable to others.

~~Lastfantasy~~ i miss mah neko T__T

Last edited by LastFantasy on 2009/12/21 21:54; edited 1 time in total
LuffyDD
The Complicated

good job i finally know what they think of us

KoutaxD
The nice guy

What they think of us is not as important as how we think of us, but perhaps this would encourage me to become more outward with the other guilds.

I'm trying to make friends with bliss members, some of them are very reasonable people.
LastFantasy

wait wait, dont take this to make a grudge or anything. This is just too show how we are being viewed. i know it sounds weird but in order for you to fully understand, you gotta see what they mean first hand experience. thats what im doing atm.
KoutaxD
The nice guy

I'm not grudging, im actually attempting outreach. ^o^; the friendly kind...
LastFantasy

KoutaxD wrote:
I'm not grudging, im actually attempting outreach. ^o^; the friendly kind...

Yeh sorry i mis-read xD. And i think what your trying to do is excellent. Visions needs more members like you
KoutaxD
The nice guy

perhaps the creation of a social outreach division? I believe it would boost our guild spirit along with our appearance.
LastFantasy

KoutaxD wrote:
perhaps the creation of a social outreach division? I believe it would boost our guild spirit along with our appearance.

WoW thats a excellent idea. We can make event that requires a visions member to bring another guilds member and maybe dungeon, hot air balloon for the most stars or raft. This would not only be fun, but allows visions reach and spread the kindness to other guilds! ~even ones we dislike xD`
KoutaxD
The nice guy

I wouldn't say we dislike, i would say something like, we are disliked and retaliate against such oppression.
lampert
The Burrito Soup Lord Dictator

Just another piece to prove my point. Things need to change......

Council Member

Awarded:

Oh hi there Fantasy.

mmm well, these guilds I've been in contact with as well. Their guild leaders and I have made an agreement a few months ago to notify each other about any conflicts that may happen between the members of our guilds, so that we could discuss as leaders and resolve problems quickly. Sometimes, we also exchange information about applicants coming from different guilds.

It's been awhile since I've talked to Serris(Bliss) and Ortensia(Fashionista), but I know they are both fine leaders. Thank you for addressing this negative viewpoint that Bliss has with Visions, I will try to discuss this with Serris to clear misunderstandings.

As for Dreams, I've tried to establish the same communication agreement I've had with other guilds, but their leaders always appear offline, and so I was never really able to prupose directly. They also had negative assumptions about Visions right away at that time, so I wasn't given the opportunity to voice my intentions. I eventually made a forum account on Dreams' forums. I was able to communicate with them for a few weeks, but after about 2 weeks I was ip-blocked by Kuro, because, he says "I did not know when to shut up" Dreams's leaders have been really immature about communication, they did not want their members to understand us, they feel they would rather stick to the negative assumptions about Visions. Because of this, I gave up talking to their leaders. There are some individuals in Dreams who know better than what their leaders say about us though, and I'm thankful for that.

About the members coming and leaving as they want, I am already thinking of solutions to fix this problem.

Most other guilds have a good image about us. Guilds like Lostones, Virtue, Osmosis, Outerheaven, Agitators, Spirit, Cloverclub, Pinncale, Firtorder, Hackshield, Aesir, and Rayout have been cooperative.

That is good news Cyril, as for dreams I believe I can make friends with some of the members. And possibly reverse their opinion of us.
Pretzel
Pretzel.

I don't think those guilds should dish out those kind of judgments before they even get to know the members that make up our guild. :/

Everybody knows that Dreams is just pissed that they lost the GB. IDC what Dreams thinks because Tiny was one of the only people that had class in that guild.

I do not believe we should be so forward and focused on the opinions of other guilds. Some guilds that have been suggested are either guilds close to us due to previous or ex-members, or too distant as known opponents in guild battle. Also, attempting to talk to a guild as a whole skews individual opinions.

Instead, we should be focusing on ourselves. I, too, have received negitive feedback on our guild and that does concern me. Not because of our image but because it makes me ashamed to hear or view actions that our guildmates have done. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR. It does not matter if someone else "started it" or if someone called you a "noob". There is no excuse to be rude, steal, hack, or camp of any sort. I have informed everyone I know that if this is seen done by our members, they are to get a screenshot, and send it to me. Action will be taken. I have also stated this on guild chat in game so there is absolutely no excuse for not knowing this information.

Anyone who sends me a screenshot or information will be protected and names will not be named, due to a request. These screenshots will be shown to the VPA and Council and proper action will be taken.

As for Dreams, they have their own issues right now and no matter how they act around us we are not to act wrong towards them. I know many people in Dreams and they have promised to take action against any inappropriate behavior on their part.

I cannot control nor wish to control anyone's feelings or emotions towards any guild. However I warn everyone not to show instant distaste to an entire guild because of a few members. You maybe suprised if you give everyone a chance.

This all also goes for inside-guild behavior. I am always open to discussion and willing to talk, just message me ingame and I will reply as soon as possible.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum