View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thelio

re: App: Thelio

The application submitted by Thelio is as follows:

Quote:
Please read all parts of each question and answer every part of each question on the application as thoroughly as possible. Please proof read your application for spelling mistakes before you officially submit this application.

What is your character's name?:
Thelio

What is your character's race?:
Human

Have you applied to Visions in the past?:
No

How long have you been playing mabinogi? Did you have long breaks in between?:
For a year. I take a couple of days off sometimes. But I'm usually on.

Do you plan to take any breaks or having any absences from the game in the near future?::
I may, because I take afew days off every once in a while.

What is your total character and exploration level? (????/????):
471/5 ( I don't like exploring o.o;; )

List some of your skill highlights! (combat skill ranks, life skills, magic skills, etc):
Wind Mill = R1, CM = R1, Lightning Bolt = R1, Ice Bolt = R9, Swordsman Mastery = R9

How did you hear about Visions?:
I've heard people talking about how great your guild is. So, I wanted to give you guys a shot. :3

What are your past guilds? List all of them and the length you've stayed in each one. Also include the reason for leaving your past guilds. :
Guild:
Paradox
Reason for leaving:
The guild was dead, and no one was on, and the leader left, so I wanted to get out and find something new.

Have you recently applied to other guilds besides Visions? If so, which guilds?:
Not at all.

What features of Visions attracted you in? Why are you applying to Visions?:
I saw how well decorated the site is! I LOVE the signs that are on the front page! And you're so ORGANIZED!! :3

How do you think you can assist in Vision's goal of promoting fun?:
I have attended to a guild site before. I am a former Guild Officer. I can take on responsibility, and am able to handle situations. I can run forums, and organize things.

Any other things you would like to mention which would be helpful for your application? Were you recommended by any members that already in the guild? :
I love anime, if that helps. EVERYONE MUST LOVE ANIME! *gets shot* Ow! Anyways...It would be great to be apart of something so wonderful, and that has such a great history on Mabinogi!

I haven't been recommended.

Do you understand and accept that Visions' goal is to promote fun in the Mabinogi community? That members of the guild are responsible to contribute, put forth a strong effort, and remain loyal to Visions' goal?:
Yes

Have you read about the recruitment process on the main page?:
Yes

Have you read all parts of each question and answer every part of each question on your application as thoroughly as possible? Your application can be auto-declined for not providing enough information to answer all questions. :
Yes

Have you proof read your application for spelling mistakes before you officially submit your application? It is difficult to accept an application that is written in a way that can not be read clearly. :
Yes

PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK ON YOUR APPLICATION'S PROGRESS IN THE WEBSITE AFTER YOU SUBMIT. MEMBERS MAY ASK FURTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION!

USE THE GUILD ROSTER, http://visionshome.guildlaunch.com/roster.php?gl_user=&sorter=rank_order.1&gid=103748&t=5355671 TO VIEW THE LIST OF CURRENT MEMBERS WHO CAN GIVE YOU APPROVALS FOR YOUR APPLICAITON. CONTACT THEM IN GAME! GOOD LUCK!

*Members must use the guidline, http://visionshome.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5022601&gid=103748 to refer an applicant.

When you are posting replies to your application, do not double post your replies within 48 hours of your last post. Please copy and paste the quotes you are replying to or type @guildMemberName: (stuff). Thank you.

MrCudlyPoofs
The One Who is "Genderly-Challenged"

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Thelio - by Listia

Hmmmmm...I likey this app. He (or she) has personality :o

So, just to make sure, you have only been in one guild? And were the officer of that guild? I've been around a while, and I'm pretty sure Paradox is a guild that has been around for a while, too. How long were you in Paradox? It shows dedication if you have stuck with only them for so long. :>

Well, I can tell you haven't done G10, since you need a current exploration level of 10.

As for running forums, and taking on responsibility, we elect our "Officers" here, so, yeah.

Well, unless I have the aide of another guild member, I probably won't be able to give you much of a test, but feel free to contact members for tests

I like his app also. Pretty decent skills also.

I was in Paradox for an entire year. I was the guild officer for most of the time, until the Leader got married, and made his wife the guild officer, which I had not minded stepping down.

I am a boy, by the way. And thank you for the compliment!

I am quite lazy when it comes to the generations. I have been just been concentrating on farming for the time being. I'll get down to it eventually o_o;;

Also, I'm having a hard time trying to leave Paradox, since there is no guild stone. That may take awhile until I find a solution.
Kogami
Legacy Member

To leave a guild with no guild stone all you have to do is leave by means of the mabi website.

Awarded:

Kogami wrote:
To leave a guild with no guild stone all you have to do is leave by means of the mabi website.

Or go to your friends list. At the bottom of the window there are two buttons and one of them says "Guild List" or something like that. Click it, look for your name in the member list, and by it should be a leave-guild-button of some sort xD

Awarded:

Add me in-game: Souyui

The Sexiest Mage in Visions.

Awarded:

Nooooo its guild home you go too

Photobucket
Cloverless
The Colorfully Oblivious

OMG LEOCHAN! I'm sorry I haven't been on the Forums in a bit -hit by apple- sorry VISiONS!! D8. But anyway Leochan is a good friend of mine^^ He does do alot and always contributed to the guild before. He was the guild officer of my former guild. I approve cause he is just so loving >W< and knows alot about combat^^. He used to teach me.

I've finally found my four leaf clover, but it's just so hard to reach...
Aepos
The Chivalrous Introvert

I support my bride in this, I met Thelio through my bride and I enjoyed conversing with him and fighting alongside of him.

I'm glad to see you Thelio. ^__^

Bless you.

Far from saintly.
Listia
Legacy Member

Awarded:

Maize Dungeon

Fal and I went to Maize Dungeon to test Thelio on his skills. Thelio fights very well by his self and he fights very well with others. Fal and I was impression when he use skill that most people do not use or do. We did heal Fal and I. He also protect Fal and I. I am sorry for Fal make you nerveous protect me. Thelio died twice in the dungeon.

Pvp
He fight well against other people. Unforntelly i won the pvp but i will not hold against him for not winning. I can tell you it was very interesting and close fight.

Personilty
He is very nice and polite. He listen to Fal and I. I notice he in his applicant he loves animes.

I approved Thelio because he fights well, he personilty is good, he will long with the guild, and he will help the guild out too.
Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

I've never had such a smooth test. The only cons I have is that the applicant needs to invest in exploration.

I approve this person.

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum