Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Shadowkatana101

re: App: Shadowkatana101

The application submitted by Shadowkatana101 is as follows:

Quote:
Please read all parts of each question and answer every part of each question on the application as thoroughly as possible. Please proof read your application for spelling mistakes before you officially submit this application.

What is your character's name?:
Shadowkatana

What is your character's race?:
Human

Have you applied to Visions in the past?:
No

How long have you been playing mabinogi? Did you have long breaks in between?:
3 years sometimes but its mainly for school

Do you plan to take any breaks or having any absences from the game in the near future?::
no i dont plan on that i do get on only during weekends though

What is your total character and exploration level? (????/????):
ttl lvl:430--- exploration lvl:5

List some of your skill highlights! (combat skill ranks, life skills, magic skills, etc):
Crit hit r4; icebolt r3; ranger6; smash r6; wm r9;r6 soul of chaos

How did you hear about Visions?:
no just know some friends in visions

What are your past guilds? List all of them and the length you've stayed in each one. Also include the reason for leaving your past guilds. :
Blueheaven: was booted by mistake but iddnt go back

Crimson:got tired of all the fighting

Homunculi: inactive

Have you recently applied to other guilds besides Visions? If so, which guilds?:
Homunculi

What features of Visions attracted you in? Why are you applying to Visions?:
I wanted a new guild with friendly people and active as well seems where ever i go guilds go silent which makes me fairly upset

How do you think you can assist in Vision's goal of promoting fun?:
i dont know honestly im funny and people seem to like me and get along with me i dont cause drama and will help any and all if need be

Do you understand and accept that Visions' goal is to promote fun in the Mabinogi community? That members of the guild are responsible to contribute, put forth a strong effort, and remain loyal to Visions' goal?:
Yes

Have you read about the recruitment process on the main page?:
Yes

Have you read all parts of each question and answer every part of each question on your application as thoroughly as possible? Your application can be auto-declined for not providing enough information to answer all questions. :
Yes

Have you proof read your application for spelling mistakes before you officially submit your application? It is difficult to accept an application that is written in a way that can not be read clearly. :
Yes

PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK ON YOUR APPLICATION'S PROGRESS IN THE WEBSITE AFTER YOU SUBMIT. MEMBERS MAY ASK FURTHER QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION!

USE THE GUILD ROSTER, http://visionshome.guildlaunch.com/roster.php?gl_user=&sorter=rank_order.1&gid=103748&t=5355671 TO VIEW THE LIST OF CURRENT MEMBERS WHO CAN GIVE YOU APPROVALS FOR YOUR APPLICAITON. CONTACT THEM IN GAME! GOOD LUCK!

*Members must use the guidline, http://visionshome.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5022601&gid=103748 to refer an applicant.

When you are posting replies to your application, do not double post your replies within 48 hours of your last post. Please copy and paste the quotes you are replying to or type @guildMemberName: (stuff). Thank you.

manasou
Soysauce

Awarded:

re: DECLINED - App: Shadowkatana101 - by manasou

You may add me in-game to discuss your application. IGN: Souyui

Legacy Member

I'm not sure who you know in visions but i know the leader of Blue haven and he told me you got removed from the guild for causing trouble and drama.(You wrote that you cause no drama too.) I tried to add you but i want an answer for the Blue haven stuff.

Its not a blank it's a space, well now its not blank at all...
manasou
Soysauce

Awarded:

Apparently, he's Saya's "ex". Saya may wish to inform us more about him.

The Sexiest Mage in Visions.

Awarded:

manasou wrote:
Apparently, he's Saya's "ex". Saya may wish to inform us more about him.
not really no. ill keep my opions to myself

Photobucket
MMLink
Legacy Member

430 seems low for someone who's been playing as long as you.

Awarded:

your exploration seems a bit low? Are you sure that is your total exploration.

Photobucket
Listia
Legacy Member

Awarded:

Has anyone Heard from the applicant? Please let me know. If not i need to contact with this person to see if they still want to join the guild. Thank you
♥ Saya ♥

Awarded:

i have not. he has not bugged me since

Photobucket
manasou
Soysauce

Awarded:

Seems like he failed to contact any of us.

Legacy Member

Awarded:

I will contact this person tonight. If i do not get hold of this person i will leave a message. i will give this person couple days to response back. If this person do not reponse back in couple of days this applicantion will be decline.
Leocs
Legacy Member

He talked to me sunday, he says he can only play on weekends.

Its not a blank it's a space, well now its not blank at all...
blackblood12
Legacy Member

Well it may be best to bring up your exploration level total up and get up to 500 total for you main level.
♥ Saya ♥

Awarded:

Has anyone seen or contacted this applicant lately? Like i said i will not due to rocky connections with this person. i did tell them it's their soul dutey to keep up with the app.

Photobucket
-Sprite

Awarded:

Umm so this app has been here for almost 3 weeks already and although you only play on the weekends there has not been a single test of some sort at all.
Ya that kind of shows how much you want to join unless something happened so that you couldn't play, but if that's the case you had an entire month to say that you couldn't play. Yea you can't play Mabi on weekdays, but it isn't hard to at least post on the forums saying that you couldn't make it or something.

And there's the issue between you and Saya. I don't know what happened, but having conflicting issues with any of our members is not something that gives off a good first impression. Err I don't think Saya goes out trolling people and making people argue with her so yea the conflict between the two of doesn't sound too good.

Ugh getting tired of referring to the applicant using you. I'm not even sure that he checks his own app because I don't see any of his own posts on it.

Alright next is the issue with the reason he left bluehaven. There are two different stories of what happened so that doesn't look good since he didn't provide any information on that subject.

Next is him "recently" I don't know how recently because this app is about 3 weeks old but at the time he made this app he stated that he tried to apply to his last guild, Homunculi. I thought the exact reason why we put that question in our application process was to be wary of people who do this because they are not really sure if they want to join this guild and are going off on a whim.

Eh grammar/spelling/whatever

Yea picked on him a lot, but there's so much to look at just on this one page. I have not met the applicant yet, but from what I see on this page and what I do not see (his responses to everyone's replies) makes me want to decline him.

So if I may be so bold to decline someone without even meeting them I do so.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum