View previous topic :: View next topic  
Okikaze

re: App: Okikaze

The application submitted by Okikaze is as follows:

Quote:
Please read all parts of each question and answer every part of each question on the application as thoroughly as possible. Please proof read your application for spelling mistakes before you officially submit this application.

What is your character's name?:
Okikaze

What is your character's race?:
Elf

Have you applied to Visions in the past?:
No

How long have you been playing Mabinogi?:
Since 2012

What is your time zone? Where are you from?:
EST, Florida

What is your total character and exploration level? (????/????):
5861/83

List some of your skill highlights! (combat skill ranks, life skills, magic skills, etc):
Missing 20 Skills from all r1

How did you hear about Visions?:
foxegirl

What are your past guilds? List all of them and the length you've stayed in each one. Also include the reason for leaving your past guilds. :
Pulse/Wind was a friends guild that I attended till both of them died. Neither of them lasted longer than 4 months before each failed and he gave up. I later joined Arrowstar for the name originally since I mainly do archery in-game and wanted to keep a theme going at the time. Last was Oyasumi, basically a guild another friend of mine made to just stay in which I stayed at for a couple years myself since no guild really caught my attention on the Mari server.

What features of Visions attracted you in? Why are you applying to Visions?:
I'm looking to simply just have more people around to do things with. Every once in awhile just to have some more social interaction on the game rather than grinding mindlessly.

What kinds of activities do you usually do when you are online in Mabinogi?:
AFK/training skills/goofing off or maybe a mixture of them all.

Any other things you would like to mention which would be helpful for your application? Were you recommended by any members that already in the guild? :
Not really, but feel free to find me around and ask questions if you have any. As for recommendations the only one I have is foxegirl.

Have you contacted Cyril0321 or Foodfoodfood?:
No

Mathew23s

re: APPROVED - App: Okikaze - by Cyril0321

There are some questions I am still unclear about in this application fnf

meantboot

Even though Coreball is one of the easiest games you'll ever play, it's impossible to take your eyes off of it. To begin, you'll have to use your wits and quick thinking to advance through the game's levels. The game's first stages are usually simple, but the difficulty gradually ramps up as you go. Hardened competitors may fall to formidable foes.

Jeffrey Ellis

Your post is visually appealing and has thorough directions. I anticipate hearing from you when you publish your next x trench run essay.

Rich Funk

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to create visually appealing and informative posts that provide clear and detailed directions for our readers. To further enhance your experience, we recommend considering Bitrefill gift cards, which offer convenient access to a wide range of premium services and products, making your online journey even more enjoyable and rewarding.

georgecameron

Global Assignment Help is a leading provider of Best Essay Writing Service for students of all levels. Our team of experienced writers is highly qualified and can deliver high-quality essays on any topic, within your deadline. We understand that students are busy and may not have the time or resources to write their own essays, so we are here to help. We offer a variety of services, including: Assignment writing help, Research paper writing, Term paper writing, Coursework writing and Dissertation writing.

Hi, I'm George Cameron, a professional writer with Global Assignment Help. We're a top Dissertation Help in the USA, and our team consists of experienced professionals who provide high-quality, plagiarism-free papers. Let us help you achieve academic success!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum