View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balmungotas

re: App: Balmungotas

The application submitted by Balmungotas is as follows:

Quote:
Please read all parts of each question and answer every part of each question on the application as thoroughly as possible. Please proof read your application for spelling mistakes before you officially submit this application.

What is your character's name?:
Balmungotas

What is your character's race?:
Human

Have you applied to Visions in the past?:
Yes

How long have you been playing Mabinogi?:
since 2008 on and off.

What is your time zone? Where are you from?:
Pacific Time (US & Canada)

What is your total character and exploration level? (????/????):
(14701/2390)

List some of your skill highlights! (combat skill ranks, life skills, magic skills, etc):
uh... all combat r1 only have (life skill + alchemy life skills) and all of crusader stuffs

How did you hear about Visions?:
Was a former member. Left to join a small tightly knit guild of my irl friends and after a couple years they all quit .

What are your past guilds? List all of them and the length you've stayed in each one. Also include the reason for leaving your past guilds. :
Series of guilds that disbanded - Verendus
Dreams - was kicked (drama related)
Visions - left to join an irl friend's guild (The return of Rellak)
Casting Couch -> Rellak could not sustain his own guild so we merged into Casting Couch by Obtainable and Archlunaris. This became super inactive and I quit mabi for a while since I wanted to explore other options such as Black Desert Online, League of Legends, and Tom Clancy's The Division.

What features of Visions attracted you in? Why are you applying to Visions?:
Cyril -> her videos on Youtube. Nobody asked her to do that however she's just trying to do whatever she can in her own way to save the one game we all love. I envy her for it and just her attitude. It's mostly always positive and constructive. I'd love to follow her lead again.

What kinds of activities do you usually do when you are online in Mabinogi?:
I used to be a grind machine -> after grinding non-stop with Gunner and Ninja (thx to Cyril's infectious attitude I stuck it out and completed my goal)

I mostly spam MA -> talk to ppl just hang out and chill because I work a lot and end up logging on to mabi from home.

I'm totally behind on Raids, Crusader, and Phantasm.
My gear is totally outdated -> SO I'll need to grind a whole lot more to get what I need to make.
I barely got the gist of Baltane Missions and Recruitment.

Any other things you would like to mention which would be helpful for your application? Were you recommended by any members that already in the guild? :
I used discord a lot, and I talk a lot... If I do please let me know, I'll try to control it . ^^ thx in advance!

Have you contacted Cyril0321 or Foodfoodfood?:
Yes

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum