View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ragalfragal

re: App: Ragalfragal

The application submitted by Ragalfragal is as follows:

Quote:
Please read all parts of each question and answer every part of each question on the application as thoroughly as possible. Please proof read your application for spelling mistakes before you officially submit this application.

What is your character's name?:
Ragalfragal

What is your character's race?:
Human

Have you applied to Visions in the past?:
No

How long have you been playing Mabinogi?:
Started in 09’-12’ quit until 16’ played for a few months then just came back on May31st 2018

What is your time zone? Where are you from?:
Central

What is your total character and exploration level? (????/????):
3027/670

List some of your skill highlights! (combat skill ranks, life skills, magic skills, etc):
Most melee skills r1, most mage skills r1, r1 bard songs , and most r1 ranged skills only missing crash shot (r3 atm) and xbow mastery(F) (currently ranked stuff). I’ve leveled most alch to r5~1 pre hydra and stuff , most fighter skills were ranked to r5~1 as well besides respite/tumble , ninja skills have been ranked to about r7~r3 as well. life skills are the one thing I never really worked on when I played but starting to focus on them a little bit now it’s easier to do so whereas it wasn’t in the past

How did you hear about Visions?:
I’ve seen the guild from way back during my first “play through” (before quitting) and still see y’all today

What are your past guilds? List all of them and the length you've stayed in each one. Also include the reason for leaving your past guilds. :
Currently in Arms reason why I’d be leaving is due to inactivity within the guild

Before that I was mostly just a solo player I played with irl friends but that was it we never played with guilds just made a family when the feature was out and benefited from that .

What features of Visions attracted you in? Why are you applying to Visions?:
I see quite a bit of people from your guild online I’m mainly looking for people to play with and run stuff with !

What kinds of activities do you usually do when you are online in Mabinogi?:
Usually just ranking skills or running SMs trying to learn the new stuff and gonna hit the generation grind to catch up on everything

Any other things you would like to mention which would be helpful for your application? Were you recommended by any members that already in the guild? :
Just want to say thanks for reviewing the application and I’ll see you guys around either way !

Have you contacted Cyril0321 or Foodfoodfood?:
No

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Ragalfragal - by Cyril0321

Hey,

I can't add you in the game. Please double check the spelling of your character name.

re: APPROVED - App: Ragalfragal - by Cyril0321

Ah that’s my fault I had forgotten the e 

Ragalfragale I just sent one to you sorry for the error.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum