View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falmosta
Falmosta
Legacy Member

Awarded:

re: Ah ha! I'm back on GL!

That right, I took me about of week mainly due to storms but finally access my account again! So no I can see all your wonderful posts again! Hurray, Guild Launch had so very helpful Admins to help me out since I not longer had aces to what I was using before for this account. Anyways not going into details of what I did to fix the issues but I can finally get back on here and that's all that matters.

So just to let everyone know at the moment I work full time tues-sat from 8 am to 4:30 am(ish). But you may contact me on Skype just pm me on GL for the details. I don't always get the notices in real time but if you need an enchanter just ask. Or you can post a request on the part of this forum that lets you do that. I also do Synthesis and metal converting on my elf. I also have a a Magic craft level high enough to makes staff though it is not max. I can post more details later.

Photobucket
Definitely Not Lucky13
Council Member

Welcome back! :D

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

lol welcome back Fal! I'm glad you were able to find a way to log in to your account again.

I would recommend that you change the email associated with your account as soon as possible if you don't have access to the one used before!

Legacy Member

Awarded:

Yeah I've have done that already. Thanks!

Photobucket
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum