View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falen123

re: App: Falen123

The application submitted by Falen123 is as follows:

Quote:
Please read all parts of each question and answer every part of each question on the application as thoroughly as possible. Please proof read your application for spelling mistakes before you officially submit this application.

What is your character's name?:
Falen

What is your character's race?:
Elf

Have you applied to Visions in the past?:
No

How long have you been playing Mabinogi?:
2008 ish

What is your time zone? Where are you from?:
Honolulu, I live in Hawaii

What is your total character and exploration level? (????/????):
5636/1591

List some of your skill highlights! (combat skill ranks, life skills, magic skills, etc):
Mastered mage, warrior, ninja, gunner, bard. Working on chain now and deranked some of those for AP.

How did you hear about Visions?:
Originally Saya676 I believe and some other friends many years ago but recently Cyril0321

What are your past guilds? List all of them and the length you've stayed in each one. Also include the reason for leaving your past guilds. :
I was in Capulet the longest when I played on my old main. I think I left because I didn't really know anyone in it. I was also in Amazing until last week. Left because no one was active. Others were just small guilds created by friends that didn't last more than a few weeks.

What features of Visions attracted you in? Why are you applying to Visions?:
Lots of members and doesn't seem too snobby. I came back this year after not played for around 3 years, and all my friends have quit. Looking to meet new people that still enjoy mabi as much as I do.

What kinds of activities do you usually do when you are online in Mabinogi?:
Train skills, collect weapons/clothes/etc., chat with people, work on gens, help people on missions and whatnot

Have you contacted Cyril0321 or Foodfoodfood?:
Yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum