View previous topic :: View next topic  
Descoteaux_Bellerose

re: Trouble and Out.

Kikimonoyaku here.  Had a bit of a situation that left me needing to take my girl and run out of state for a bit.  Long story short I'm in New York taking care of a sister who got hit by a car.  Wanted to take a minute to give you guys a quick rundown so you weren't thinking to put a boot upside my head for vanishing on you all.

Cyril0321
Cyril0321
Council Member

Awarded:

Thank you for letting us know KiKi.

I am sorry to hear about your sister's situation. I hope that she has a speedy recovery. If you have to be gone for awhile that's fine. Just keep us updated if anything!

Of course.  I've plenty of time on my hands but I'm using it to maintain her house mostly.  She has let everything fall apart.  Clutter everywhere, holes in the walls, etc, etc.  When I first came in I thought I might of been a guest star on an episode of Horders.  So just fixing things, repairing, etc where I can.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Visions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum